Chapter 27: Late night studying

Melodys POV

I've decided to go to the school's library after dinner to find some books about our currently topic in history, The American Revolution.

"Thanks for dinner mom it tasted delicious"
I say getting up.
"I'm happy that you liked it" my mom says
"I'm out" I say heading to the front door.
I have to bike all the way, but it's fine, I've missed it. I haven't been on a bike since London.

I finally get to the library and finds a cozy little couch with room for barely 2 people.
I open my laptop and start searching up some basic stuff about the revolution.
I brought a bottle of coffee with me, so I won't get tired that easily.
After doing some research I decide to go find some books. Even tho the internet has a lot of sources, I still think that it's way easier and trust worthy to use a book. I'm usually not this diligent when it comes to school, but since Maddie left for college, I'm the oldest and I kinda feel like I have to start taking responsibilities for my own life.
I find 3 old books that all looks very nice.
I look up specific places that I think could be useful for my presentation.
Im taking a lot of notes, and find my AirPods and start blasting some music. People slowly start leaving, and I'm all alone.

*1 hour later*

I suddenly feel someone carefully touching my shoulders.
I gasp and turn around to face Billie, as always she decides to show up the most unexpected times and places, full of surprises as she is.

"Billie how- what are you doing here?!" I say with a surprised look on my face.
"I've missed you baby and I was bored" Billie whispers into my ear.
"But how'd you find me?"
"Wanna hear something funny?" Billie says
"Yeah"
"I actually went to your house, and your mom told me.." Billie says blushing.
"You did?" I say giggling.
"Yeah I did" Billie says taking a seat beside of me.
"I love you" I say leaning towards her.
"I love you more" Billie says kissing my forehead.
I add the last details to make my presentation perfect while Billie looks at a few books.

After some time I start getting my shit together because the library is about to close.
I find Billie sitting in a corner reading a book.
"I didn't know that Billie Eilish is reading books" I say slowly walking towards her.
"This is not an ordinary boring ass school book, this is THE book, about The Beatles, it's a biography called The Beatles Anthology"
Billie says still reading.
"Who's that?" I say.
"You did not just ask me that" Billie says still keeping her eyes on the small letters.
"I guess I did"
"Well, get your ass over here and get ready to take some notes, I'm about to teach you a lesson or two " Billie says
"But bil the library is about to close" I say
"Sit down, sit down, sit down" Billie says
"But what about security and-"
"SIT DOWN daym!!!" Billie yells.
"Okay okay!!" I say laying down beside her.
"You better be a good girl or I'll find a way to make you pay"
Billie says smirking.
"Of course" I nod
"Good girl" billie says and start reading out loud.
I close my eyes, feeling safe and warm laying into her chest.
I'm about to fall asleep.
"Hey what are you kids doing here?! The library closed 45 minutes ago!!" A security guard shouts.
I get up in less than 1 second and so does Billie. She grabs my hand, and we start running.
We're about to stumble over our own legs the whole time because of laughter.
"Come here" billie says dragging me into her car.
"You lazy ass" I say
"You got a car like this. You gotta flex it, hands down" billie says.
"I think we got rid of him" I say looking through the window.
"Yeah" Billie says
"That was close" I say giggling
"Yeah" billie says looking dangerously intense at me.
"What?" I say looking back at her
"You still owe me for last time we were in this car babygirl" Billie says massaging my inner thigh.
"Billie it's late I promised my mom to be home before 10" I say closing my eyes grabbing her hand.
"I can drive you" Billie mumbles into my skin.
"I just got this bike Billie, I can't just leave it like that" I say.
Billie stop kissing me and look up to face me.
"Do you know how fucking sexy you are right now?" She says giving me an up and down look.
"Shut up" I say rolling my eyes
"Stop acting like you don't want this as bad as I will princess" Billie says playing with my bra strap.
"Billie i-"
I cut myself off, feeling Billies lips all over my neck and her hand squeezing my ass.
"Kiss me baby" I say leading her head to face me.
"I fucking love you" Billie says while kissing me harshly.
"Screw it"
"Fuck me billie" I say starting to undress myself.
"Here? Well I mean your wish is my order" Billie says taking off her own shirt.
"You know exactly how I want it" billie says admiring my body only wearing underwear.
"For your eyes only" I say teasing her.
"Damn" Billie says
"Kiss me" I say.
I can feel Billies hand running through my hair.
But then they found another place to go.
She's rubbing small circles on the outside of my panties, feeling how wet I am for her to touch me.
"You're so wet mama" Billie says
"Mhmm" Is the only sound/ sentence I can possibly form.
Her hand moves under my panties and it starts to get hot.
"You like it?" Billie says going faster
"Ye-yes" I say. I'm a moaning mess.
"You don't have to hold it back for me mama" Billie says adding another finger.
I take a deep breath, and let out, everything.
I collapse with my arms around billie closing my eyes.
She licks her fingers clean and kiss me.
"You taste amazing baby" Billie says hugging me.

"Now lets get you home to ya mama"

A/n
I'm back lol
Hi
I have a lot of ideas coming up so stay tuned!
Remember to vote!!

Love you!