Chapter 10: Im the bad guy

FYI: Pssst play the video while reading  for a better experience:)

Billies POV

I'm rushing inside the house, when a fragrance of home cooked food greets me.
"Billie we're having some friends over tonight for dinner"
My mom says
"Okay? And why do I have to know that?" I say furrowing my brows.
"because they have kids around your age" mom says.
"I think they just started at GH, maybe they'll like to talk to someone who's "new" too"

I can feel my heart stop beating for a second. Just started at GH
Hell nah.. it must be that Stones girl.. Mel.
Shiiit I'm not prepared for this

"You can show them around in the neighborhood" my mom keep going on with all the nice stuff we could do, but I'm not even listening.
I've been living here my whole life, but I've went to 5 different schools in my entire life

school 1: I got suspended for 2 months for stealing from the schools cafeteria.. that was too long for my mom so I got homeschooled meanwhile she found me another school but....
School 2: Got kicked out for beating another asshole, that guy deserved it tho.
School 3: Did totally not do anything "private" with a bitch in the schools bathroom.. at all. Of course there was some dumbass buttholes who snitched.
School 4: Got kicked out for drawing mustaches on principal Mustages school pictures of himself (Mustache- Mustage you feel me?)
And
School 5: GH, to be continued....

Let's just say my past have been.. different. I'm the vice gang leader, actually the first at the moment ever since Jamie, the original gang leader got taken by the cops in dealing sum drugs. I don't know for how long he will be gone but imma lead with my brain. Even tho I've been good at messing up my own life, the gang has always been there for me, they like my second fam. We all made a pact when we formed the gang 1 and a half year ago. Everyone are trustworthy, all secrets will stay between the ones who's hearing it and no one else will know about it, we're always there for each other no matter what. But if you break the pact you're gonna pay for it.

The funny thing is, that in a small areas like Highland Park.. rumors are spreading everywhere, so now people "respects" me (in fear)
Nobody is  in my way. I'm not only the bad guy tho, people like being around me if they don't know about my past.. which I'm actually cool with, you know I like being feared and all that.

But I like keeping all that to myself, not even my family knows about the gang..
my mom literally thinks that I'm in a goddamn book club.

"Wait mom what's their names?"
I ask. "Uhmm my colleagues name is Merida, her husband Aiden" my mom says
"What about the kids?"
"I think Maddie, Melody and Adam, why? And please be nice to them Billie you're 17!"
"Oh nothing I gotta go"
I walk towards my room. The red lights are on. I see how messy it is.. I gotta clean up!
"FINNEAS!!!!"
I shout
"What?!" My big brother says stumbling into my room
"We're having guests, help me cleaning my room!" I say stressing around everywhere.
"Wait, wait. Who are you and what did you do to my sister?" He says.
"Finn I'm serious it ain't funny" I say
"Okay Billie tell me what the fuck is happening with you? It's not like we're having dinner in your room. You're acting like someone special is coming, you never clean your room! so what is the case?" Finn asks rubbing his head.
"Nothing just help me, now!" I say getting more and more frustrated
"I'm sorry what did you say?"
"PLEASE"
"Okay okay yes Billie I'd love to help you"
Finneas says satisfied.

Melodys POV

5.34 pm

My mom just got their address, shows that they're living almost right next to us. I don't know which house tho.. we're all ready to go and I'm kinda excited to go somewhere else to meet some new people.

We walk a few meters and I realize where we're going.
I don't know if I feel more relieved or upset by knowing that it's Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connells house I'm about to enter...