Chapter 15: Party Pt. 3 - You're weak

FYI: play the video while reading for a better experience:)

Billies POV:

I've been sitting in the same couch since we played truth or dare. I don't know what just happened.  I really fucking did kiss Melody.. I feel kinda bad about it. It looks like she's having a lot of fun. She's laughing, smiling and partying with everyone around her, she seems so happy. The way she's glowing makes me smile..
wait-
It does?!
Wow.
"Wassup mate" Zoe says
"Hey Zoe, I didn't see you" I say.
"It was kinda hot" Zoe says taking a sip of her beer.
"What was?" I say. "The lil make out session between you and melody" Zoe smirks.
"Make out session my ass Zoe it was just one innocent kiss, also it was a mother fucking dare so it doesn't mean anything" I say frustrated asf. "Wait you guys didn't even use tongue?!" Zoe says surprisingly. "No the fuck"
"Why not? Melody is stupid hot tonight" Zoe says. I don't even wanna answer her stupid ass question.
"Bro you're acting so weirdly" Zoe says.
"What u mean?" I say.

"First of all, from the very first day she started at GH, I saw the way you looked at her, your eyes were sparkling, second, you let her sleep in your house, in YOUR bed WITH you?! Not even I'm allowed to sleep in your bed, third you drove her to this party in YOUR CAR, fourth, she makes you WEAK! She makes you a "softie" and you know how soft people do in the gang, *whispering* not good. You're unfocused, if you keep acting like that Jack is going to kill you. Just fucking admit that you are in love with her!" Zoe says.
"Shit up It's none of your business Zoe!" I say.
"Yes it is, cause you are the upcoming leader! You have to focus for your final try outs for becoming the gang leader!" Zoe says.
"I will make it, I won't let down the gang for some random girl, the fuck you think I am?" I laugh..
I can't even take myself seriously right now.
"Thank god you better do" Zoe says.
"I won't disappoint y'all, Imma leave now c ya" I say and gets up.
"C ya" Zoe says

As I walk through the house I can hear someone shout "OMG MELODY!" From the terrace. I can't help it I needa make sure she's okay.
"What's happening?!" I say
"Melody passed out" Avery says

"Okay young lady this party's over for you" I say and bend down to pick her up.
"she's supposed to get home with Steph" someone says
"Yeah but Steph never showed up" I say

We get to the car and I carefully lift her in on the backseat of my car. Avery, Zoe and a lot of others are looking. "I'll make sure she's getting home safely" I say and get in the car.

*In the front of Melodys house*

I park the car in the front of mels house.
When I get to the front door I try to open it but it's locked.. damn it. Mel is still sleeping peacefully in my arms, she's not as heavy as I thought no offense she's tiny as hell, and maybe I just got stronger..
I look around, it looks like everyone are asleep. Dang it.  But then some lights turns on from inside of the house. I turn around.
"Hey Billie what's up wait!" Melodys dad says.
"Uhm hey mr. stone I got your daughter" I say in panic
"Weren't she supposed to be at Stephs?" He asks.
"Yes but Steph never showed up" I say
"Okay we'll come in I think I'm gonna need help bringing her upstairs and just call me Aiden it's fine" Aiden says.
"Yeah okay" I say stepping in.

*in mels room*

"Her clothes look very uncomfortable sleeping in.." Aiden says.
"Yeah kinda" I say.
"Maybe we should try to wake her up to make her change into some pajamas"
"Yeah" I nod
"Mel, Melody wake up sweetheart" Aiden says. While carefully pushing melody on her shoulder.  She moves a little and then opens her beautiful brown eyes. Or brown eyes, just brown eyes...