Chapter 19: make you feel like never before

A/n
I think y'all already know what's gonna happen in this chapter

remember the music!!!

⚠️ SMUT warning ⚠️  sorry mom!

Billies POV

I hold her head while kissing her soft lips. She kisses me back. I shouldn't be doing this at all. But I can't help it, I just can't get enough of her. I want her to be around. I want her close to me. She wraps her arms around my neck straddling me, I can feel her mouth slowly opening, and I take my change. She knows what I'm about to and start making out with me, roughly.

"I love you" I mumble while still kissing her.
"I love you too baby" she response under her breath.
Baby... she just called me baby... fuck.
"Tryna prove that mama?" I say stopping, giving her an up and down look as she sits up, with her legs on each side of me. She bites her lip and looks at me. She looks fine as fuck.
Without saying anything she start taking off her shirt, while swaying slowly from side to side almost belly dancing for me. It's the most sexiest thing I've ever seen a girl do. I grab her by the hips and sit up. She's wearing a red bra with laces. I can't wait to rip it off her, I start kissing her down the chest, leaving small hickeys all over her breasts. She seems to enjoy it as much as I do and let out a small moan.

"I wanna make you feel like no one has ever made you feel before" I say looking at her beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Yeah?" Mel says enjoying every single kiss I'm giving her. I start playing with her bra strap and unbutton it and then takes it off, I can see Mel starting to blush. She has the pretties boobs I've ever seen.

"Wow mama" I say out of words.
"Are they okay?" Melody says looking quit insecure.
"Okay?! They look fucking amazing" I say.
Melody start giggling.
"You're staring at them bil" she says
I clean my throat and corrects her
"Admiring" I say.

We fight for dominance, and I win. Of course I do. We fall down on the bed, but this time I'm on the top of her. I take off my own shirt, so I'm on my wearing a sports bra and shorts, and then pulling off her pants. She's wearing matching panties, with laces. It's so hot wow. Fuck!

I start massaging her inner thigh.
"You're sure you wanna do this? Cause I don't want to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable"
I say.
"Yes Billie I'm sure.
I want you to make me feel like never before" Melody says touching me softly around my neck.
"your wish is my order" I say making my next move. I rub her on the outside of her panties, feeling how wet she is.

"Wow babygirl you're so wet for me" I say still rubbing small circles.
"Yes please" she moans
"Please what?" I say teasing her to say what she want me to do to her.
"Please fuck me!!" she says tryna catch her own breath.
"Good girl" I say moving my hand under her panties while kissing her stomach.
"Oh my gosh" Melody says throwing her head back in pleasure.
"You like that babygirl?" I say going faster.
My finger is now inside of her. I'm rubbing her breast with the other hand.

"Ye-yes" she says
I add another finger. Melody start moaning louder and faster.
"You good?" I ask
"Yes Billie please keep going" Melody says almost crying because of the pleasure I'm giving her.

"Billie I- I think I'm gonna-"
I cut her off
"Cum for me babygirl"
I say still giving her the same pleasure
Im watching her having the orgasm I gave her, rubbing her as she finish it.

"Oh my- billie that was amazing" she says under her breath.
I roll down on the other side of her.
"Come lay in my arms princess" I say opening my arms for her. We're both sweaty as fuck. Her skin on my skin is the best feeling ever.

"I think it made the worst pain go away" Melody smiles as she look up at me.
I smile back at her and kisses her forehead.
"I'm so sweaty" she says resting her head on my chest.

"Wanna take a shower?" I say smirking.

"You're the worst Billie" mel says giggling.