Chapter 12: Complicated

Billies POV

*next morning*

I can feel something tickling the tip of my nose. It feels like, hair. The clock is only 7.01 am.
Yup I was right, wait what?
I remove the long dark brown hair, and there she is. Melody. Why the hell is she still here tho.. she's sleeping peacefully, right beside of me. I try to get up but I don't get anywhere, cause my arm is stuck around Melody. Wait wha-
Have we.. been cuddling?! She's holding my wrist. I try to carefully slide my arm around her without waking her up. I really don't know how I feel about this, I mean we barely know each other.. I successfully get out of her grip. I walk out to get some food in the kitchen. "Good morning bil". I see Finneas sitting around the dining table. "Mornin" I answer kinda grumpy. I'm that typa person who gets hangry as soon as I wake up. Bad habit, I don't know.
"So what happened with you and melody last night?" Finn ask. "None of your business" I say, looking for some bread. "Oh really?" Finn says furrowing his brows. "Why is she still here, her family left last night, right?"
I ask. "They did, but you guys were asleep at that moment, so they just left without Melody"
Finn says. "Why didn't they just wake us up or sum" I say and sit down beside my brother.
"I don't know, you guys are cute tho" Finn says.
I don't know how to react to that, so I just stay quite.

Melodys POV

I can feel it's getting colder around me.
Wait where the fuck am I?! I look around

Im still in billies room.. what the actual fuck.
I decide to see if I can get home.. i tiptoe out trying not to wake anyone up. As I walk down the tiny hallway I can hear talking from the kitchen area.. shit this is gonna be awkward.. I sneak around the corner, acting as normal and down to earth as I possibly can. I see Finneas is eating some breakfast all alone. I bet it's Billie who's using the restroom right now.
"Hey Melody, wassup" Finneas says looking at me. "Nothing, uhm thank your for last night, your mom is cooking very nice food, uhm I got to go. Say hi to billie from me.." I say, walking awkwardly to the door. As I open the door I can see the school bus is arriving. Fuck my life. "Billie the school bus is here!" Finn shouts. I turn around and see Billie walk directly from the restroom to her own room to get a backpack, but right after into Finneas room. "Billie what the heck are you doing in my room?" Finneas says without getting any response. Billie walks towards me with a worn out backpack with some notebooks and stuff in. "Here Melody take this there's not time for you to get home the bus is already here" Billie says and hand me the backpack. "That's mine!" Finneas says. "Youre doing us a favor she's just borrowing it for today" Billie says closing the door right behind us. "Billie what is this?" I say looking confused at her. "My brothers old notes from when we was in high school, you can use them today" Billie says without even looking at me. "But why do you even care?" i say. "Would you rather go to school without anything?" Billie says.
"No.. thank you" I say.
We get to the bus. Billie enter the bus as fast as she can and walks towards Zoe who's already there. I totally did not thought that she would sit with me.. of course she wouldn't.
"Melody over here!"I look around and see Alex.
"I got a free seat for you" he says.
"Thanks Alex" I say and sit down. "New backpack? It looks..... vintage" Alex smiles.
"Oh no.. okay let me tell you why.."

*skipping the story time:)*

"Ohhh wait you slept with, Billie Eilish?"
Alex says looking weirdly at me. "Yeah call it what you want" I say. "So are you guys, like, a thing now?" He says. "Hell no, why would we be that I mean she probably has a boyfriend or something" I say. "You know she's into girls right, it's called gay?" Alex whispers. "I can feel something in my stomach just flipped... "she is? I didn't know that" I say. "Ahah now you know, so did you ask her?"
"About what?" I say
"Averys party? This Friday? In like 2 days?" Alex say. "Ohh that. Well dang it..." I say looking down..

*PE*

Melodys PE outfit

The whole day Billie have been completely ignoring me, and acting strangely

The whole day Billie have been completely ignoring me, and acting strangely. Especially to me, but she has been fine with others, even some of the annoying boys.. I don't know what I did to her.. Were gonna have PE together cause I checked her schedule last night (don't ask me why) I think I'm gonna ask her about the party thingy there, but I do it for Avery not me.
"Okay students, sit down in a circle formation and listen up" the PE coach says. I sit down and there she comes. Billie is not wearing tights or something but a pair of some soccer shorts and a hoodie. She walks over to some boys. And sit with them. Great.
I look at her, she's smiling but still not the same way as last night.. she's very confusing.

"Okay so for warm up we're gonna run 4 times around this area, ready, set, GO!"
The coach shouts. I run up to Billie to ask her
"Hey Billie uhm so there's a party at Averys this Friday, wanna come?" I ask. "Give me one good reason why I should join your firings lame ass high school party" Billie says. "Uhm because it'll be fun you don't know if it's going to be lame?" I say. "If it's at Averys then why aren't she asking me herself?" Billie says. "She told me to, because she thought that you wouldn't listen to her" is say. "What the heck" Billie says. "Yeah I know" I say.
"Please join"
"Please, please" I say
"okay fineee if you shut up I'll join, is Zoe coming too?" Billie asks.
"Yeah I think so" I say. "Okay" Billie says..