Chapter 31: paint the perfect picture

Melodys POV

I feel like Billie and I are getting to know each other better and better, we always learn new things about one another so we never get bored of each other's company. But the fact shes  known for being a player.
Keeps haunting me in my sleep... cause I know she likes being free to do whatever she wants, whenever she wants. But I try not to think about it.

I enjoy drawing and painting a lot, it makes me relax and stay calm. But I've never really talked to Billie about it. I have this little dream about getting to paint or draw Billie...
Her face is just so pretty and simple but yet so different.

*snapchat from bil<3*

 I open the snap from Billie

I open the snap from Billie. And it made me blush..
We've been apart for a while because Maddie came home to spend the school break with us. It was so nice to see her, but I did miss seeing bil every day.
It's like every time I see her, I fall in love again, she's so hot.

I quickly respond with a big fat "YES"

She immediately opens my snap and reply with the speed of light.

Without responding I find a few of my painting supplies just in case we get bored and stuff it into my bag

"I'm at billies" I say on my way out
"Why don't you rest for a little honey, you seem exhausted" my mom says from the couch
"I'll rest at billies bye" I say

Billies POV

*opened*

She left me on opened.. did I say something wrong?
Maybe she's just busy, I try not to think too much about it.

*the sound of a doorbell*

I can hear my mom opening the door.

"Hey mel, come on in!" She says
Mel, she's here! She's fucking here!
I get up from my bed to greet her.
When I see her, I can feel small butterflies in my stomach, only her out of many people have ever made me feel this way.
"Come here" I say wrapping my arms around her.
"Ive missed you mama" I whisper I to her ear.
"I've missed you more bills" she respond holding tight.
"Let's go" I say and grab her hand dragging her into my room.
"What you got in the bag?" I ask
"I'm happy that you asked" melody says and lights up.
"I was... thinking about maybe getting to paint you.." she says blushing.
"uhm sure I guess, but can it wait? I just wanna cuddle with you" I say
"okay" melody says
"Good, now come lay with me" I say making space for her.
She lay down beside of me and wrap her arms around my torso kissing me on my cheek.
"Don't play with me like that babygirl" I say placing a long warm kiss on her lips.
"I love you Billie" she says
"Shut up and kiss me" I say and start kissing her more passionate.
"I love you too.." I say
I've missed her in my arms, touching her and making her feel good.
But Im pretty sure we're getting there.
She pulls my hair.
"I can give it all to you, everything you want me to" she says straddling me.

I can't find anything smooth enough to say, cause damn she's so fucking hot. She left me speechless, once again.
After a little observation of her revealing more and more of herself to me, I can feel my patience leaving me and pull her closer to me.
"Yes please" I finally managed to say knowing that I want her more than ever before. Just her.

I can feel her body is taking over her and she start leaving small hickeys all over my neck, and it feels amazing.
Her being here, with the red lights on, in my room with some r&b in the background...
Is all I ever wanted. She is all I ever wanted.

*1 hour later*

"why don't you stay for the night? I promise to take good care of you" I say.
"I thought you'd never ask" she says kissing me before getting up.
"Now. Painting time!" She says with a bit of excitement in her voice.
"Babyy.." I say reaching out for her
"You got more than just cuddles Billie" she says.
"Okay baby okay" I say putting on a shirt fully surrendering.

"Yay can we maybe go outside?" she asks
"Sure" I say and get up from the bed

"So how do I have to pose?" I ask sitting down in a chair.
"You don't have to pose, just be comfortable" melody says.
"Yes ma'am" I say making her giggle.

*some time later*

"my neck is starting to hurt babe" I say
"Just move, I think I got it" Melody says applying the last layer of painting.

"my neck is starting to hurt babe" I say"Just move, I think I got it" Melody says applying the last layer of painting

——-

"Wow that's so good babe! I knew you were talented but like this is beyond any of my expectations" I say
"Do you like it?" She says
"I fucking love it, look at that harmony in the colors this is so cool" I say.
"Thanks baby, I was kinda nervous of how it was gonna turn out not gonna lie" she says blushing.
"Thank you love, it's beautiful" I say kissing her forehead.

"Now let's go watch a movie" I say.