Chapter 18: bruises

A/N
Time skip
It's now some time after the party, Melody made a lot of new friends she's hanging with most of them are girls from cheerleading, Billie qualified for her new position as the gang leader, still not mentioning it in the front of Melody in the fear of scaring her but because of her new position she had to keep her distance from getting too close to Melody.. And no one has seen the shadow of Steph in weeks.

Melodys POV:

I've been texting and calling Steph so many times worrying of what's going on.. I hope she's alright I know Alex has too but it's like she totally disappeared..
I'm in the bus on my way to school, sitting beside Alex who just got home from Thailand this weekend, I've missed him.

"So, Melody.. I have something to tell you.." Alex says.
"Yeah??"
"I don't say this because I don't think you can deal with it because I know you can but-"
I cut him off getting impatient.
"What Alex?" I say
"It's Milana.. she's back from living somewhere in Europe with her rich ass family.."
Alex says biting his nails.
"And she is?" I ask.
"She's the whole schools "Queen" every single boy are drooling over her.." Alex says still being hella nervous of my reaction to this "milana" girl.
"And so what? I don't wanna be the "Queen" Im just gonna keep it low" I say wondering why he's so nervous.
"There's this one detail.. that for real makes it dangerous especially for you Mel.." Alex says
"And that is?" I say.
"She's billies ex girlfriend.." Alex says against his own will.
"Listen Alex it's not like me and Billie suddenly turned into a thing while you were gone" I say smiling.
"I know I know, but I know she will come at you as soon as she enter the school ground she has her two "friends" Alisson and Bianca who's there to keep her updated.. about things going on here while she's gone"
Alex says looking seriously at me.
"And they know I've slept I repeat myself SLEPT only slept and seen Billie a couple of times cause we're fucking neighbors?" I say still not giving a fuck about milana.
"Yeah and.. Billie I don't know how much you know about her.. she likes love, she likes being loved and give love and have love, if you know.. so milana will still think you guys have been doing, other things.." Alex says.
"But I thought they broke up?"
I say furrowing my brows.
"They did, Billie ended it just before milana left they apparently have been seeing each other on and off even before Billie started at HGH" Alex says
"And milana.. is still in love with Billie?" I ask looking down.
"Yeah I think so, she was obsessed with Billie, or like they where the whole schools power couple for a few months you know" Alex continues.
"Okay I'm not afraid of milana" I say.

"I just wanted to warn you about her.."
Alex says
"Thank you Alex but I will be fine" I say and rest my head on Alex shoulder.

Billies POV;

Im driving behind the school bus, in my own car. I can see Melody is resting her head on Alex shoulder cause they're sitting in the back of the bus. I don't know why but I don't like it. At all. I have to keep an eye on Melody making sure milana is not going to hurt her or anything. I know that bitch, she's a snake. But she gave nice sex tho (slut material)
It's weird to me that I even care about Melody but the distance I had to keep from her while concentrating about the whole qualification for being gang leader is slowly killing me. I want to get to know her, she makes me feel like no one else has and I, for the first time in years I feel like I need someone...

Melodys POV:

I just got out of the bus, when I see a white limousine filling out 1/4 of the whole parking lot. Yup it must be Milana.

And I was right. Her chauffeur is opening the door for her while holding her hand as she get out. But she's not alone. Allison and Bianca are there too, stumbling out from the same door, looking as arrogant as Milana.