Chapter 17: partners in crime

FYI: play the video while reading for a better experience:)

Melodys POV

I wake up to an empty bed.
I don't know why, but I kinda hoped to wake up beside, her. All I remember from last night was that she was so caring and sweet to me and that she was laying with me until I fell asleep.
I sit up in my bed, and watch my own reflection in the mirror beside me. I'm wearing a big oversized tank top. It must be billies. But why'd she give me her shirt? I see my outfit from last night laying in a big mess on the floor. When I realize that I'm almost naked under the shirt.. it makes me wonder.. no no it can't be that.
It must be Billie who undressed me. The thought of her watching me wearing nothing else than underwear, makes me blush.

I wanna return her shirt, but I don't know if she's busy..
I look at my phone.. I'm gonna text her via instagram.. later tho.
I gotta put on some normal clothes.
I empty my bag, when a little piece of paper falls out.

I look at the little note

And types the numbers in.
And start texting:

I wonder if she was as drunk as me last night so I decide to ask what happened

I close my phone and get up.
I find a normal white crop top and a pair of shorts.

I get out of the house and look to my left. And see Billie. She's on her phone.
I walk slowly her way, I can't stop myself from yawning.
"Ayyy she's alive" Billie says as I get closer.
"Of course I am" I say
"Oh uhm and here's your shirt" I say and hand it to her.
"It's fine just keep it" Billie says.
"A- are you sure?" I say. "Yeah it's fine" bil says
"But why do I even have it in the first place?" I ask. "I couldn't find your pajamas or whatever you sleep in" Billie says. "Fair.. but, okay I got one more question.." I say
"and that is?" Billie says looking kinda nervous (scared) at me, like she already knows what I'm about to ask her.
"Why were I, naked under your shirt?" I say and look down, blushing.

Billies POV:

...
"Why were I naked under your shirt?"

Ugh fuck how am I gonna tell her.. she probably doesn't remember anything from last night..
I'm out of words..

"Wait billie did we..?" Melody says.
"Uhm, I-I..." I say looking nervously around.
"but how?" Melody says.
"Let's go for a lil walk.." I say. "Okay"

"Okay listen before you're gonna kill me.. lemme tell you how it all went, cause I was pretty much sober the whole night or not really but here's from what I can remember...

*billie tells what happened*

"Wait wait I did what?!!" Melody says almost forgetting how to walk for a sec.

"Shut up and listen" I say
"And.. yeah i don't know, I somehow ended up kissing you back and we hyped each other up.. and like we were both kinda drunk so..." I say putting my hands in each pocket of my shorts.

"You don't have to say no more.. It wasn't in a you know romantic way right we just had fun and that's all it's gonna be okay?" Melody says low key panicking.. "yeah uhm sure, everything's so complicated bruh" I say out of words.
"I can't believe I did... I'm so sorry" Melody says embarrassed.

"It's fine it doesn't mean anything.." I say.
"No. But why'd you give me your number and told me to call you.." Melody says.
"I just wanted to make sure that you're okay, ain't that what friends are for?" I say.
"How awful where I?" Melody says looking at me.
"Awful? You were fucking AMAZING a sex goddess" i say getting shocked of how honest I am.
"why'd I ask?" Melody laughs.
"you were fine as hell tho" I say biting my lip.

"oh my lord, sorry I think I have to go home now" Melody says turning around now blushing.

"Yeah me too.." I say

I grab her hand, I don't know why I just do. As friends of course.

We're now in the front of Melodys house.

"Okay billie.. what if we pretend like it never happened and just stay normal?" Melody says. "Sounds great to me" I say. (No it doesn't)
"We're still friends" Melody smiles squeezing my hand. I know her intentions are good, but the fact of only being her friend, hits me..
"Partners in crime?" I say.
"Partners in crime" Melody giggles.
"see you bil" Melody says and lean into a hug. I hug her back, tightly..
"C ya ba- Melody" I don't think she noticed what I was about to say so we good.

Damn.. I think I caught feelings... for the first time in YEARS.. And I don't even know if she feels the same (she probably doesn't) about me..

Fuck.

Fuck

I'm not used to feelings.... how do I do this shit?

A/n
Hiii I just wanna say merry Christmas!
Okay bye!! Also thank you so much for reading it means a lot to me!