Chapter 22: Messed up

"Baby c'mon listen to me" Billie says reaching out for my hand.
"Don't touch me Billie!" I say.
"Let me explain!" She says a little more strict.
"Leave me the fuck alone, you clearly got someone more important to care about" I say starting to cry even more.
"I hate seeing you like this mel" she says slowing down. I don't look back to face her, but just keep walking.

Im avoiding eye contact with her for the rest of the day and sit as far away from her in the classes we have together as I can. If thats how she wants it it's gonna be like that.

*after school*

"Melody, are you okay you've been so quite after the episode with milana" Josie and Melanie says.
"It's not because of that.." I say
"What is it then?" Josie says.
"It's Billie.. I saw her and Milana sneaking into the toilets together, right after milana left us at lunch break" I say feeling a tear falling down my cheek.
"Melody honey.." Melanie says hugging me tightly.
"I don't know, I feel so stupid" I say.
"No babe you're not!" Josie says
"Its Billie who's the bad guy in this, but if that's how she want it, hurting such an angel as you, her and Milana deserves each other"
Melanie says.
"we can find our dresses another day, cause we are going to be with you for the whole evening" Josie says looking at me.
"Indeed" melanie says.
"You really don't have to do this" I say.
"Of course, we're not leaving you like this" they say.
"I love you so much" I say.

*at Melodys*

I'm gonna put my phone on "do not disturb" mode.
"Let's watch a sad movie and eat ice cream" Melanie says.
"Yes, and let you cry out" Josie says looking at me.
"I don't wanna cry.. I'm just hurt and disappointed over what she did" I say.
"It's okay we can find a picture of her face and tape it on a pillow and then you can punch it" Josie says.
"Oh my god Josie what the heck" Melanie says looking weirdly at her.
"What?" Josie says.
"What about calling her, and talk about it?" Melanie recommends.
"I don't really feel like, to be honest she really hurt my feelings, I thought we were more than that.." I say.
"Of course dear" they say.

*10.45 pm*

"I think she's asleep" Josie whispers.
"Me too, let's let her sleep in peace" Melanie whispers
"Yea, bye mel" Josie says and kiss my forehead
And so does Melanie.

I'm not sleeping.. I'm actually wide awake but I felt like I needed to rest a little..  my mind is racing about reasons of why Billie did what she did today.

Billies POV

I've been trying to call and text melody, ever since school ended, but she's not answering any of my calls.. why did Milana do that, she's dead to me. I swear to god next time I see her I'm gonna punch her as hard as I can in the face, seeing Melodys face in that exact moment was the hardest shit I've ever seen.. her beautiful brown eyes, getting teary, her face go from happy to scared and disappointed and watching her run out, sobbing.
All because of me, and Milana. I should've tried harder to resist her seducing, it shouldn't be that hard now that I have.. or had Melody.

She opened up to me, and I thanked her by letting myself getting seduced by that whore..

I can't stand this, I have to get away somehow.
I grab my keys to my car and run out.
"Billie what are you-" my mom says as she sees me.
"Leave me alone" I say.

*2.45 am*

Zoe's POV

I can hear someone moving outside my window. I get up from my bed walking to my window to see who the fuck is disturbing my sleep.
Billie?
"Zzzzz-zoeeeee broooo wassup whatchu doin here?" she says laying down.
"Billie what the heck are you doing here this fucked up time of the night?" I ask confused as hell.
"I'm visiting my bRrRroO" she mumbles.
"Have you been drinking bil?" I say.
"NOo what the heAckk" she says, drunk as fuck.
"Okay Billie come let me get you in" I say shaking my head.

I get her in though the window.
"Goodnight bil" I say putting her to bed, I'm just gonna sleep on the couch I guess.
It's weird, she never drink so much on schooldays, unless something bad happened..
I wonder what it is.