Chapter 32: math class

Melodys POV

*at school*

"Melody! Have your heard it?" Alex shouts down the hallway
"Heard what?" I ask as he gets closer
"Steph, you know the girl you first met, we hang with her a few times in the cafeteria?" He says
"Yeah I think I know who she is, what's happening, is she okay?" I ask
"The reason she's been gone is because she's in Juvenile Detention Centre" Alex says
"Wait what?"  I say in panic
"Yeah... she got into some real bad shit, she robbed a store with someone else, a girl too I think, let the other person escape and threatened the owner with a gun, and then left, but she got taken before the cops got to identify the other person and then went to a Juvenile Detention Centre herself" Alex says
"Oh my god" is the only thing I can say.
"It is" Alex says
"I wish I looked more out for her.." I say
"Why?" Alex asks
"Because I'm her friend, even tho she probably doesn't remember me" I say
"There you go, you guys weren't even that close, like you guys barely know each other" Alex says
"You're probably right.." I say
"But I still wonder who the second person were"
Alex says suspiciously.
"Yeah me too, well see you" I say.
"Bye stones" Alex says

Now I have math, but it's okay cause Billie and I are working together.

I sit down at a table that's designed for group projects waiting for Billie, she's always a little late, but then I see her.
As she walks into the class room she do a little hair flip and it lowkey turns me on.
"Hi baby" she says quickly kissing me.
"Hi" I say smiling at her.
She'a wearing a bright green tee with a pair of black joggers with some matching print on them and her customized matching LV Nike air forces, she's so hot.
"I'm already bored, there's so many other things I'd rather do right now" She says as she settles down next to me.
I don't know if I'm just in a terrible wrong mood or if she actually meant what I hoped she did.
"For real" I say
"Okay ladies and gentlemen, you can just start working on your projects in your groups and I'll be here to guide you if you need any help" mr. Wilson says.
"You look amazing mamas" Billie whispers into my ear.
It gave me chills all the way down my spine.
"Now is not the best time to get flirty bil" I say opening my text book and notes to distract myself from her good looking ass.
"I'm serious, that dress.. sheesh" She says placing her hand on my thigh.
She's definitely in the same mood.
"Thanks baby, but we're at school, surrounded by people remember?" I whisper.
"There's plenty of empty spots for us babygirl I wanna touch you"
Billie says starting to massage my thigh with her thumb.
"Billie, we have to get to work" I say closing my legs.
"Is that really what you want? Right now" Billie asks trying to make eye contact with me.
"Yes Billie" I say not facing her.
"Look at me and answer my question babygirl" Billie says.
I try to resist but it's hard.
"What do you want?" she asks starting to tease me.
"You" I say.
"Say it again it sounded good" Billie says.
"I want you" I say.
"Good girl" Billie says and smirk.
"Gosh I want you so bad" I say starting to lose control.
"You seem upset let's get you outta here" Billie says grabbing my hand leading us out.

Luckily mr. Wilson just went out for his 10 minute coffee break and everyone seems busy working on their projects.

"Come here" Billie says dragging me into an all dark room"
"Billie where are we?" I say
"The only place on this entire school I feel comfortable in, the music room" Billie says turning on the light.
The light is turned down so it's not too bright in here.
Billie locks the door behind us.
I sit down on a soft rug laying on the floor.
"Now it's just you and me baby" Billie says walking towards me.
"Remember this room is soundproofed" Billie says and winks at me.
She sits down beside of me.
"Get on my lap baby" she says leaning back.
I do what she told me to and sit down in her lap.
She slowly moves her hands under my dress to my ass as I slowly start grinding on her.
I'm all over her. And I love it.
"You know you're acting like a total whore right now?" Billie says smirking at me
"I'm a whore but only for you" I say starting to feel myself.
"Sheesh melody, you're wild" Billie says
"Our class I over in 20 minutes bil, fucking hurry" I say
"Fuck" Billie says
"Exactly" I say
She pulls down my thong and start slowly touching me.
"Just fuck me already Billie oh my gosh" I say getting very impatient.
"Your wish is my order" Billie says.