Chapter 21: The sacrifice of the serpent

Two days later

*In school (lunch break)*

"So prom is just around the corner, and I'm totally freaking out about what I'm gonna wear, it has to match with Dylan's!" Melanie says, taking a seat beside Josie.
————————————————————————
Melanie Marie Anderson aka Melanie
One of Melodys best friends

————————————————————————Melanie Marie Anderson aka MelanieOne of Melodys best friends

"Wait when did he ask you?" Josie says

————————————————————————
Josiana Amelié Suarez aka Josie
She's half Spanish. And yeah also one of mels best friends.

 And yeah also one of mels best friends

————————————————————————

"Yesterday evening oh my gosh it was so romantic!" Melanie says
"I bet he's a hottie" Josie says.
"He's mineee" Melanie says making a face.
"I know but Cameron is hotter" Josie says.
"So mel, whos the lucky guy?" Melanie says looking at me. I can see Josie giving her a look.
"What?" Melanie says.
"Ohhhh.. or girl" she winks.
"You slept at Billies right?" They say at the same time getting a little closer to me.
"That's true" I say
"Did you guys you know.. do anything" Josie whispers. I start blushing..
"Wait yes you did!" Melanie says.
"Shes wearing a turtle neck!" Melanie says of excitement. I think Im turning into a tomato right now.
"Homegirl got banged!!!!" They say
"Shhhh not that loud we're not official yet" I say.
"Okay okay" they say giggling.
"Did she ask you or are you planning something?" Josie says.
"I don't know maybe it's better if I'll go myself"
I say.
"Noo Mel, either we'll find someone" they say.
"I love you girls" I say smiling.
"What if we go dress shopping tomorrow after school?" Melanie says.
"Sure! But what about Mel?" Josie says.
"Oh.."
"It's okay guys l, I can join you anyways it's fine" I say
"Thank you so much mel you're the best" they say.

"Ahem move aside for The Queen" someone says, I turn around and sees Milana. She's walking straight towards our table.
"What do you want milana?" I say
"I just want to inform you about something" she says
"Do you have 5 minutes?" She says looking at me like I'm a piece of shit.
"Don't go with her" Josie and Melanie whispers.
"It's fine" I say and follow milana out of the cafeteria.
"Okay listen up rat" Milana says pushing me up against the lockers with a hand around my throat.
"Milana what are you doi-"
"Shut up bitch!" She shouts.
"I've been prom queen for the last 3 years, don't try to ruin it for me and guess what last year when everything was perfect, I was prom queen with Billie as my female king, and I'm gonna make sure that's repeating itself this year, don't you dare get in my way" she says with snake eyes and then let go from almost choking me and I fall down.

"Oh my-.."
I say trying to catch my breath. I'm not scared of milana.

"Oh my god mel are you okay honey!" Melanie and Josie says running towards me.
"Yes I'm fine she just tried to choke me and tell me not to steal her 'prom queen for the fourth time- title'" I say rolling my eyes.
"She's such a snake" Josie says.

"You know what, maybe I should go for the crown" I say.
"Have you completely lost your mind?" Melanie says
"I mean that snake needs someone who really can teach her a few things, and I'm not afraid of her" I say.
"I think it's a dope idea" Josie says high-fiving me.
"You're both insane" Melanie says crossing her arms.
"Come on mella, we're gonna help our bestie getting the crown and finally beating that snakes ass" Josie says looking up at Melanie.
"Oookaayyy" Melanie says high-fiving both of us

Billies POV

I didn't see or hear much. But enough to know that I have to talk to Milana about how she's gonna treat Melody, and it's NOT like that. I know I should've helped Melody but I have to see if she can handle it on her own, I know she can cause she's strong.

"Yo milana" I say grabbing her wrist.
"Oh my- hi baby missing me already?"  She says looking at me up and down.
"Shut the fuck up and come with me I have to tell you a few things" I say dragging her with me to the toilets so no one is gonna see us together and spread fake news.
"Theres no need to make any excuses baby, I know you're horny for me" Melanie says biting her lip.
"It's not like that" I say not facing her.

Melodys POV

I look to my left and see Billie coming out of the cafeteria with.. MILANA? Josie and Melanie doesn't seem to notice anything.
What the heck.
Billie is holding her hand.. dragging her into the toilets, there's a big gross smirk on Melanies big fake lips.. I'm scared of what they're up to.

Billies POV

I push her inside one of the toilet stalls not closing the door. Because no one uses the toilets at this time of lunch break anyways.
"Okay you bitch listen up. Don't you ever touch or hurt Melody again okay?" I say looking strictly at her.
"Why you so serious baby, I'm just playing" she says and winks while turning around.
"Shut up I saw what you've done to her, stop it or else-"
"Or else what? What are you gonna do Billie baby?" She says putting a finger on my lips.
"You can pretend you don't miss me, you can pretend you don't care, you can go fuck that girl Melody as much as you want, but I know deep down you still love me" she smiles, softly touching my cheeks turning around to start grinding on me.
"Haven't you missed me just a little baby, all the love I gave you, my kisses, my touches my body?" She says still grinding and caresses me.
"I- I.." I mumble as I close my eyes..
fuck. I can feel my hands holding her hips as she keep grinding..

Melodys POV

I havent seen them come back from the toilets to the cafeteria. I really have to pii before my next class.
Maybe they're already out, but I just didn't noticed, I take my chance.

I get to the toilets and open the door.. but then
I see Billie and Milana..
Milana looks up and smiles viciously at me, and Billie stands behind her, with her mouth wide open as she sees me.

"Baby it's not what you think" Billie says getting out from the toilet stall.

I can feel my heart drop, and I run out sobbing..