Chapter 35: the sweet revenge

Maggie's POV

11.57 pm

*the sound of a ringing doorbell*

It's probably a friend of billies.
I open the door to see a tall police officer.

"Good evening mrs. O'Connell. My name is Jeremy Brown I'm from the police. I'm here because of ms. Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell" He says
"Uhm.. my daughter, why?" I ask
"She's charged for robbing a gas station a few miles away" he says.
"What? I haven't seen or heard anything about that" I say starting to worry.
"Is your daughter home mrs?" He asks
"Yes.. uhm. Billie come out here please" I yell
"Hey wa- Jeremy my old man what a surprise to see you here" Billie says
"Call me by my last name please" The police officer says
"its like something has changed since last time I saw you, wait don't say it.... new haircut right?" Billie says leaning against the doorpost.
"What I- whatever come with me please" the police officer says shaking his head.
"Why?" Billie says smirking like the whole situation was a joke to her.
"This has to be a mistake!!" I say trying to make him stop.
"I'm sorry mrs we've been on this case for almost a year" he says ignoring me.
"C'mon brown, lets have a drink and talk about this figure things out you know" Billie says while mr. Brown leads her to the police car.
"What is happening?" Patrick asks
"He says that our daughter is charged for robbing a gas station" I say
"Alright but please don't fucking touch me!" Billie shouts
"Don't worry" mr. Brown says
I can see Billie is starting to fight against him. She's strong.. it hurts my eyes to see my daughter in this situation..
"I can walk myself you bozo ass hoe" Billie yells.
"Billie!" I say crying
"Mr. can we talk about this?" Patrick says.
"I would like Billie to speak up about this case she's old enough to handle it on her own, like following the laws, but I guess not" the police officer says getting in the car, driving away.. with our daughter.

Drew's POV

"Baby I have something I wanna tell you" milana says
"What's up? I say
"I've been a real bad girl" she says
"What did you do?" I ask
"I turned Billie in for the gas station robbery and it was me who told Jack about Melody" she says smiling
"You did what?!" I yell
"Why is it upsetting to you, I thought you guys were mad at each other? She says.
"Yeah right, but that's my business not yours" I say
"I thought you would like it" she says
"Do you understand what you just did?" I ask
"I'm sorry baby" she apologize.

"It's too late Maggie just texted me" I say looking at my phone screen.
"I can't believe you milana, please go home" I say not facing her, I know she's my girlfriend but at this point I just miss my friend.

"But baby I-" she says
"I said LEAVE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE" I yell.
She runs out crying but I really couldn't care less. I have to tell Melody if Maggie haven't already texted her.

Billies POV

Well here I am.
Once again.
my second home.
I must say that this whole situation is not anything new to me. I'm slowly starting to know their routines in here.
But shit... I won't say that I regret doing what I did.
But I fully regret it.
I'm tired of living on the edge of life.
Tired of running.
I just wanna finish school and get away, with melody... and give her the life she deserves.

A/n
This one was pretty wreck but I've been busy for so long lately because I had to finish school and celebrate my graduation, but now that it's summer break, I will be having plenty of time to update the final chapters!
Edit: i forgot all about this

Also thank you so much for 9K reads!!!!!!!!