Chapter 16: Party Pt. 4 - When the party's over

FYI: play the video while reading for a better experience:)
Warning: hOt

Melodys POV:

I open my eyes, and see my dad and BILLIE. My head is hurting so bad..
"What, wait where am I?" I say in confusion and sit up.
"You're home honey you need to put on some pajamas to sleep in, your dress is wrapped in beer" my dad says.
"Ookay" I say almost falling down from the bed
"I can help you" Billie offers.
"That's a good idea I'll let you get some girl privacy just wake me up If I'm not back in 10 minutes, and I won't tell your mom about this young lady, you know you're not allowed to drink alcohol at your age" dad says and walks out. I just shake my head.

I'm almost falling back to sleep when Billie start carefully touching my shoulder.
"Let me help you" Billie says opening my dress.
"Thanks sir" I say swaying from side to side.

Billies POV:

I open Melodys dress carefully from behind. She's wearing all black blonde lingerie underneath it's so hot to just look at. Wait im not supposed to even look at it... Damn!!
She's moving slowly around, she's so messed up. Which is sad cause I kinda wish we were two to enjoy this moment... wait okay no stop!! I have to concentrate now.
I get off the whole dress and now there's a half naked fucking fine ass girl sitting right in front of me. Wow. Okay I needa focus.. I start taking off her shoes and jewelry..

Melodys POV:

Billie finally get off all my clothes. She's about to take off my necklace when I carefully grab her neck pulling her head down so I'm facing her. "Thank you for doing all this..you're so hot" I say and kiss her.

Billies POV:

Melody carefully grab the back of my head and kiss me. wow just wow I'm speechless.
"Thank you for doing this, you're so hot" she says
"My pleasure" I say nervously.. what does this even mean?
She pulls me closer to her so the half of me is over her, but I'm still standing on the ground. And start kissing me with more passion.
"Mel i don't think this is a good idea" I whisper.
"Yes come on, I just want you" Mel says.
"But.. you're drunk.." I say

I can't help it she's so damn sexy, I start kissing her back. Roughly buy soft at the same time.. I want her to feel as comfortable as possible. She's dragging me down so I'm on the top of her not breaking this kiss. Shit.
The kiss slowly upgrades into a hell of a make out session. I can feel her placing small hickeys all over my neck. And so am I. I allow myself to touch her beautiful body.. her body is literally perfect. She doesn't seem to mind where my hands are going so imma just keep going.

Melodys POV:

I can feel Billie is about to move her fingers exactly where I want them to go, and I don't mind, she's so hot tonight. The way she's making me feel.. is indescribable.
She reached the "goal" and I can feel my breath is getting faster and harder to catch. She's just rubbing me softly.. This is all I wanted. Small delightful vibrations are shooting through my whole body. And I let out a small moan. It feels like the more we "love" the more sober I get... nah I'm definitely not 100% self conscious

*1 hour later*

"You're literally amazing" Billie says sliding down beside of me
"And so are you Billie O'Connell" I say getting closer to her. She lift up her arm and let me in,
So she's holding around me. I lay down into her warm body. Cause I'm already freezing
"Here take my tee princess" Billie says and reach out for her shirt that's laying on the floor.
And take off my bra underneath.
"Thank you" I say and start putting it on.
And then laying down in her arms again. I feel so small and safe in her grip.

I don't know where this started or gonna end but here we are...

Billies POV:

I have absolutely no clue of what the last couple of hours was about. I just know I have to get home now.. At least it's dark so no one will see me sneaking out with no shirt on..

I finally get home.. I need to think. What did she mean by doing that. Is she really into me and am I even into her, in that way? Or was she just too drunk to even care.. maybe she has forgotten it tomorrow.. I kinda want her to but I also really don't want her to forget the connection we had.

I'm afraid that I really have to let her go when this night is over, if tomorrow she won't be mine and for the rest of my life I could lie, say I like it like that,
Like it like that...
damn...