Chapter 20: Taco bell

We finished our shower some time ago.
Everything about this day has been.. hectic. I had sex with Billie (2 times) It was amazing, she was right. She did made me feel like never before.

"You hungry babe?" Billie asks while blow drying her hair.
"Kinda.." I say.
"I'll make you dinner" Billie says.
"Sounds delicious"
I'm laying on the couch, I haven't been looking at my phone for the whole day.
I reach out for my phone and sees a lot of messages.

I realize that it wasn't my phone I grabbed.
It was billies. Her phone is blown up by messages from Milana, clearly trying to get her back. I can't stop looking at the name Billie has given her. Crazy bitchh. I laugh to myself, putting her phone back. I have to inform my mom that I'm gonna stay here for the night.

"You ready baby?" Billie ask walking out of the bathroom putting on, not just a few but A LOT of big chunky rings, so that almost every finger on each hand has a ring on it.

In the beginning I thought it looked kinda clumsy, but the more I look at it the more sexy it gets

Billie is wearing a chill outfit, sweatpants in a size XXL (would I say) a black t-shirt with some print on it and a pair of Nike Air Force 1 Volts

"You look good baby, but where are we going?" I say from the couch.
"You're the one talking,  look at your fine ass, we're going to grab some food at Taco Bell" Billie says starring at me as I get up.
"I thought you were gonna make us dinner?"
I say smirking.
"Nah I'm too lazy come let's go" Billie says leading me to the front door.

"We're getting the food from the drive in and then we're heading to my place aight?" Billie says as she start backing out from the garage.
"It's fine with me" I nod.
"So have I beaten all the assholes who's been in your pants before?" Billie asks. I look down blushing.
"There wasn't any assholes to beat bil.." i say kinda embarrassed.
"Wait did I? took your virginity?" Billie says looking way too proud.
"Yes Billie- oh my god bil watch out!!!" I say, she lost the control of her car for a sec because of excitement.
"Wauw. If I knew it all then, I would've done it so much better, I tell you, and we're not counting the first first time as a first time cause that shit was lame as fuuuckk we were both drunk" Billie says.

"I'm gonna be the only one who's gonna fuck you for the rest of your damn life babygirl" Billie says licking her lips. I shake my head, but I can't resist that.

We finally get to Taco Bell's drive in.
"I'll pay don't you worry bout that mamas" Billie says finding her wallet. She literally has a heat of gold. I can't do anything but smile at her.

She orders the food and we finally get home.

"You bought so much food Billie how can we possibly eat all this by ourselves?" I say.
"Do you know who you're talking to?" Billie says looking at me.
"Billie Eilish" I say
"Yo all goods from Taco Bell has my heart" Billie says.
"Okay" I say giggling.
"Were crashing on the couch baby" Billie says brining the food to the coffee table.
"I got blankets too" Billie says throwing one at me.
"Thanks baby" I say and wrap myself in.
"Actually Billie would you mind if I wore one of your hoodies? I really don't wanna wear this anymore it's so uncomfortable" I ask with puppy eyes.
"Of course babygirl, hold on I'll get you one" Billie says.
"Thanks b" I say, smiling to myself of how much I adore her gentleness. I start taking off my own clothes while waiting for her to come back.
I can see Billie standing in the other side of the room with a hoodie, looking "hungrily" at me. I think she noticed that I started taking off my own clothes.
"Come on Billie I'm only wearing underwear" I say.
"Come get it yourself babygirl" Billie tease.
"Billie I'm serious please give it to me" I say.
"I'll take that as a no" Billie says and start walking back to her room.
"No no!" I say getting up wrapping the blanket around me.
"Ay mamas don't be so shy, I've seen you before, just relax it's just me" Billie says slowly starting to take off the blanket I wrapped myself into. I let go of it so lands on the floor.
"Good girl" Billie says moving my hair aside and start kissing me up and down on my neck dropping the hoodie as she wraps her arms around my waist squeezing my ass.
I place both of my arms around her neck, when she lifts me to the kitchen counter.
I can feel Billie is starting to touch me where I'm the wettest.
"Not with those rings bil" I say and stops her.
"Come on mamas it'll be fun" she says smirking at me.
"Not now bil, we also have to eat the food" I say.
"Yeah I know but I really want you right now, in ways you can't even imagine" she says biting her lip.
"Billie please I'm so tired.. I just wanna lay down watch a movie and cuddle can we please do that?" I ask
"of course baby" Billie says taking a step back.
"Here's the hoodie tho" she says
"Thanks bil, I love you" I say kissing her.
"Love you more babygirl" she says.

I put on the hoodie and it's huge (not a surprise)
"Come lay in my arms baby" Billie says from the couch already laying there.
"I'm coming" I say.
"What do you wanna watch?" She ask as I get under the blanket.
"Hmmm.. I don't know you can decide" I say.
"Do you like the genre drama/crime?" She asks.
"I love drama/crime!" I say.
"Wanna watch Fruitvale Station?" Billie ask and looks at me.
"Yeah sure" I say.
"Get fucking ready" Billie says.

I can feel how happy she is about I wanna watch it with her even tho I already have watched it. But I don't care. Watching it with her, is gonna be like watching it for the very first time.

A/n:
Tysm for 800 reads omg
Its making me so happy!!

I love you

bilsbabee <3