2: Be Wary of Werewolves

I woke up to the bright sun shinning through my window, right at my face. I groaned and got up from the window sill. I lazily made my way downstairs to the kitchen where I began to make myself a bowl of cereal, I have nothing to do today... wait no...

I opened the fridge to find I was out of milk. Grocery store...

I took my bowl of dry cereal along with a spoon with me, taking a seat in my little living room and turning on Saturday morning cartoons, God damn that mouse is fast... Tom will never catch him at this rate...

I finished eating my breakfast but kept the tv on as I set my bowl and spoon in the sink. I liked the background noise. Silence isn't my favourite thing. Which is ironic, since I don't like to talk much. Before going upstairs to change, I shut off the tv.

As soon as I made it to my room, I took my phone off the charger and played some music. Cake's album Fashion Nugget, to be exact. I pulled out a random band tee and, what is that? Paint? No, I haven't painted in these... it must be marker...

Marker stained ripped jeans. I dug out my old pair of drawn on converse from under a pile of clothes and slipped them on.

I grabbed my child size bumble bee backpack that I use as a purse and went downstairs. I pulled out my ear buds, plugging them into my phone and continuing to listening to my music as I brought my bike back outside and riding it down town, to the shopping center.

Instead of going into the grocery store, like I planned, I found myself wandering around the many shops. I ended up buying myself a new sketchbook and some pins of various shapes and sizes, along with lunch for myself. By the time I finally got to the grocery store, it began getting dark, God damn it, already? Shit...

Instead of aimlessly wandering around the store like I normally would do, I made myself get everything, and only, everything I needed. I purchased my many items, and swiftly made my way towards my bike. I set my two grocery bags into my basket and turned my music back on before riding home.

The sky looks so beautiful tonight... I wish I could stay out longer...

Penny lane began to play through my ear buds, One of my favorites... Penny lane is in my ears and in my eyes...

I hummed along to the tune, until I felt a strong push from my side and ended up in the road, laying on my side, What the hell!?

I tried to stand up, but whatever hit me had jumped on top of me, Shit! Werewolf!

"Hey doll, what are you doing out here all alone, hmm?" He snickered. His hairy mane, blood stained.

"G-get off me!" I tried pushing him off, but there was no use. He was way too strong. He growled, showing huge sharp teeth.

"Aww did I hurt little princess? What if I do this?" He clawed up my side, I let out a painful scream. He dug his claws into my waist, I felt blood trickle down my body, I'm going to die... I'm going to die because I couldn't just buy groceries without getting distracted... what is wrong with me?

"Maybe it'll be better if I do this..." He dug them even deeper, causing me to scream once again. He just laughed, then hit me across the face. Tears escaped my eyes as I began to sob.

"P-please get away from me..." I sobbed, trying to push him off and failing once again.

"Mmm I don't think so," This time, he punched me even harder than before. My vision became blurry and I felt light headed, when I heard yelling.

"Hey, get the hell off her!" That was all I heard before completely blacking out.

Time skip to a few hours later

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with a painful tinge up my side and waist line. I looked around and spotted the blood sucker from yesterday. But he wasn't trying to hurt me, he was seated in an arm chair a few feet away from me, sketchbook resting in his lap.

He had a concentrated look, carefully drawing each line with his pencil. He brought his gaze to me for just a moment, before returning to his drawing. He looked back up, realizing I was awake. He set the book aside to bring his full attention to me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" He calmly asked.

"Fine," I stated, I'm in the same room as a vampire! This is not okay!

"I'm not going to hurt you, I promise," He took a step towards me, "I patched you up, but I didn't do your waist because... well I'm not a perv." He chuckled. I sat up and curled into a ball.

I need to get out of here! What if he kills me? This is so scary! I should've just gotten those damn groceries, everything would be fine!

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk, but I saved your bike and things." He pointed to what I assumed to be the front door. My bike and groceries set nicely to the side.

"Th-thank's," He sat next to me, but I stayed as far from him as I could without falling off the side. He sighed, showing he had noticed. It fell silent, giving me a chance to get familiar with my surroundings.

I'm in his living room... a tv just a few feet away with a glass coffee table in the middle with scraps of papers and random pencils scattered across it... one chair about two steps away, where Gerard had sat... wood floors, easier to get the blood out than carpeting...

"Are you hungry? Or anything?" Ah yes, I would love to have food from a vampire! Blood filled and everything!

"Y-yeah, actually..." I scratched my head, what am I thinking!? Am I really gonna trust this guy!?

He got up and walked into the kitchen, behind the living room. He was back after just a moment with a bowl of crackers.

"Here, I don't have much human food... but I have this." He handed the bowl to me, I hesitated at first, but cautiously took it.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked, why hasn't he eaten me?

"You needed help, I couldn't just stand there and watch you die," He explained, "Especially a pretty girl like you." Ahhhhhhh...

"I should go..." I began to get up, but he stopped me.

"Wait, I'm sorry. Please don't go. It's still dark out, I don't want you to get hurt."

"Why do you care so much?" I finally asked. He chuckled.

"I have no idea, honestly. I just have this gut feeling that I need you safe." Weird way to say you just wanna eat me, but okay...

"Okay..." I sat back down, awaiting death.

OwO-
Bruh, poor Gee. I may or may not have a new Ryan fic in the works. When I say in the works I mean I'm still thinking about what it's even going to be. I just know readers gonna be a ghost and it's gonna be called spook. If I even start it. I don't even know. I really like writting and drawing ghosts tho so who knows! Have a very wacky day~peace out cheesebags