7: His Number is in the Phone Book

Your pov

I stood in my bedroom, only it wasn't quite my bedroom. Something, was off. I couldn't quite figure it out. I took a step towards my bed, when everything collapsed around me. I screamed as darkness filled the space around me. I landed in a pair of arms.

"Hey, jellybean, I'll never hurt you, I promise..." Gerard said, dragging the s.

"L-let go of me." He smirked.

"Never," He revealed his fangs, as I tried to break away from his grasp, "Silly girl, you'll never get away from me again." Just as he was about to bite, I awoke, screaming. My heart beat fast as I sobbed, sweat drenched my pillow and covers. That's when I heard a knock on my wall, Josh...

I knocked back.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He spoke through the thin wall.

"Nothing, just another nightmare..." My sobs began to stop as I calmed down.

"I can come over, if it'll help."

"No, it's fine. I'll be fine, it's just a dream." I said, mostly to reassure myself more than Josh.

"Okay, if you change your mind, just knock."

"Thank you, goodnight."

"Goodnight, june bug." I laid back down, Gerard flooding my thoughts. Mostly bad things.

For the next two weeks, I only had dreams of him. The same one, over and over again, changed ever so slightly each night. First, the colors of my bedroom, then, the black turned to white, Gerard began to look less scary, until Thursday night.

I was at Gerard's house. I took a step forward, the room collapsed, before I could even begin to fall, I was standing on a hill. The hill I first really met Gerard.

"Hey jellybean, I've missed you." I turned around to see the dark haired vampire boy, holding a daisy.

"I think I'm missing you." He then, appeared right in front of me.

"Is that so?" He smirked, eyes on my neck, "Maybe you should pay me a visit, I've been quite hungry for some more of that lovely blood of yours." He showed off his fangs, getting even closer. I tried to run, but my feet were stuck.

I screamed and cried. I closed my eyes as I accepted my fate, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes. He was gone, the daisy lay peacefully in the grass in front of me.

"I'm sorry..." I heard him whisper, but I couldn't see him anywhere. His voice whispered over and over again, until I awoke. What the fuck!? That was weird...

I laid in my dark room as the soft, quiet sounds of Cavetown played. I thought of Gerard, this time, it was mostly good things.

I miss him... I miss his touch... my body hurts it hurts so much, when you're not here can't feel your touch, my body hurts it hurts so much, it hurts so much... I need him... I can't do this anymore... I'm gonna try to talk to him...

I picked up my phone, I don't have his number!

I sat up, phone book... Do vampires even use the phone book?

I walked downstairs, into the living room, and onto the couch. I pulled out the phone book from under the coffee table and flipped through, What's his last name?

I thought back to when I was at his house, all those papers and drawings, said... Gerard Way... I think... I'll give it a shot...

I finally found the page, and scanned through, Urie, Walker, Wentz, Wilson... Shit, I passed it!

I started again, Urie, Walker, Way... Way! Gerard Way, and Mikey Way, I need Gerard...

I typed in the number, hesitating before hitting call. One of my hands went to my neck, the two holes still there, but fading, Is this the right choice? He bit me... Maybe I shou- shit!

That's when I dropped my phone, accidentally calling him. Fuck!

The phone rang as I sat there, panicking. Then, it stopped. He had answered.

"Hello?" I didn't dare speak, "Hello? Is anyone there?"

"G-Gerard?" I finally forced myself to say something.

"Jellybean? What are you doing calling? How did you get my number?" He asked.

"I-I um, I just needed to hear your voice. I found your number in the phone book. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called. I'll go." I began to hang up.

"No! Please don't go. I've missed you, and I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I don't even know why I did it. I- can I see you, sometime? I'd really like to see you again, beanie."

"I-I dunno, we really shouldn't. I didn't even mean to call you, I wasn't going to, and then my phone fell so-" My voice was panicky.

"Calm down, sweetheart. We don't have to, I just... miss you."

"I'm sorry. I'm just so tired. I haven't gotten any sleep in weeks, and I have work in the morning." My voice became calmer, but still shaky, Why am I telling him this? He bit me...

"You don't have to apologize. Why haven't you been sleeping?"

"Nightmares." I simply stated, definitely not wanting to elaborate.

"Oh, do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really..." I yawned.

"Okay, go get some sleep. Talk to you later, goodnight, sugar."

"Goodnight, Gee." I hung up, and went back to bed, Why did I do that? Why did I call him? That was definitely a bad idea...

I fell back asleep to the soft soothing sounds of Cavetown. I awoke to my phone alarm. I forced myself out of bed, and got ready for work. As soon as I was about to leave, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hey sweets, I hope you're doing well. I just wanna let you know that you can tell me anything, I'm here for you if you ever need it, pop tart

Gerard... Haha jokes on him... I've got Josh to spill all my problems onto...

Me: Thanks Gee, same here for you

I slid my phone away and hopped on my bike, riding to work. The day went by relatively fast, and I was back home, changing into casual clothes, about to go out at dusk for the first time in weeks.

OwO-
Ok why are dream sequences so fun to write? Idek, but something cool maybe is gonna happen soon... Have a cool day~peace out cheesebags