34: Dracula has Awoken

A/n- ok but pretend Bob is Pete, ok? Ok... I couldn't find that one pic with Pete's face edited over Bob so we're doing this

Gerard's pov

"Alright guys," I began as me and the boys stood in a circle, ready to take these two down, "It's five to two, so how hard could this really be?" We all stood on the front lawn so they couldn't hear us.

"I dunno, they got some pretty good powers." Pete spoke.

"Yeah, but we can still take em' out! You're forgetting that you got a fire and blood bender on your side. We got this!" I said, confidently, "They're gonna put up a tough fight, but the odds are in our favor. But, if anything does happen out there, thanks for sticking with me through the end. I couldn't ask for a better group of vamps."

"Same..."

"Agreed..."

"Yessir..."

"Fuck yeah!" I smiled from their agreements.

"Alright, let's kick some vampire ass!" Frank cried. We all cheered, then, the front door opened. All our heads turned towards it.

"Hi guys, ready to dance?" Billie asked, smirking. Pete immediately aimed his crossbow towards them and shot, but they sped out into the road.

"You really think a silly stake is gonna kill us!?" Roxanne snickered.

"Fuck off, Roxanne. It's five to two, if ya know what's good for ya you'd back out now."

"I don't think I will. Cause, y'know what? I can do this." Her fingers snapped, and I had fallen under her spell. No...

"Come closer, darling..."

My feet stepped towards her, away from the lawn, and my friends. I couldn't control myself. As soon as my body left the group her fingers snapped, and I faced them. Everything in me desperately fought back, but nothing worked.

Then, she attempted to use my powers. Anger had boiled up inside of me, so it was easy for her. Tears ran down my cheeks as my fingers were held forward, looking for it's first victim. Please no... I can't, no... fight it...

"You can't fight it, dear." Three vampires stood in front of me. My mind was completely occupied by this fight that I hadn't even noticed, my brother was gone. She used my powers against Frank. No!

He tried to escape, he tried to run, they all ran, but there was no use. She had complete control of his blood stream. With a simple flick of her wrist, his hands went up to his eyeballs. The anger and rage surged through me like heroin as hot tears ran down my cheeks, and forced all my energy into moving my arm right towards her.

"You can't control me!" I growled, then forced her to break her own wrists as she screamed, loud.

Smirking, I stepped closer, fighting back against her evil spell, and watching the blood drain from her body. Finally, she released me from that retched curse, but I, I kept the blood flowing. Her hands barely dangled from her wrists as deep crimson blood ran down her grey skin. Her wails weren't enough to stop me from making it worse.

"Gerard, what are you doing?" I stopped dead. My eyes shot towards the voice.

"J-jellybean? No... no it's... it's not you..." Even if it wasn't her, that look, she held a scared, disappointed look.

"Let her go!" She cried.

"It's not you."

"You're hurting her, Gerard..." She cried, it tore at my heartstrings. It's not her...