12: Girl Vampires Aren't Very Nice to Humans

Gerard had his arm linked with mine as we stood outside the dark gigantic Victorian era castle looking home. It looked exactly like a stereotypical vampire home. Vampires walked inside, being invited by a man standing at the door.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yeah," We walked through the entrance, the man there inviting us in. We were met with a gigantic staircase leading upstairs to the ballroom.

"It's through here, I can't wait for you to meet everyone. This is gonna be great!" He exclaimed as we climbed up the steps. We entered the gigantic ball room, filled with all sorts of pale to pitch black vampires. They all wore clothes of black and dark colors alike. My pink dress made me stand out like a sore thumb. They all stared.

"Jellybean, are you okay?" Gee asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I looked to him, confused.

"You're just, holding way too tight." He chuckled, I pulled my arm away a bit.

"I'm so sorry, babe. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay, I'll be fine," He kissed the side of my head, "I'll show you around!" We said hello to our friends before meeting a few other not-so-quite-alive-not-so-quite-dead guests.

"Gerard! It's so good to see you!" We both turned around to see a dark haired woman with an elegant black and dark violet dress.

"Aw shit," Gee whispered under his breath.

"Who's this little miss thing?" She eyed me up and down, a smirk present on her face, "You must introduce us!"

"Y/n, this is," He sighed, "Roxanne, Roxanne, this is my girlfriend, Y/n."

"Oh so she's your new play thing, hmmm?" Play thing? Who does this girl think she is!?

"No, but we both know that's all you'll see her as. Shallow ass bitch."

"That's no way to talk to a lady."

"What lady? You mean Y/n? She's the only one I see."

"I was talking about me!"

"You?" He scoffed, "You're far from that title. I prefer the former title, bitch."

"You're scum."

"And you're a stupid ass bitch, let's go jellybean."

"Jellybean!? That's what you call your precious little thing?" She laughed, "What, are you gonna eat her or something?"

"Just keep walking." He murmured.

"Who was that?"

"Roxanne, we dated for awhile."

"Oh she seems-"

"Bitchy," He dead panned.

"I was gonna say nice but, I guess that works too. How long were you two together?"

"About a year, maybe more, I was very drunk during that time in my life. It's all very hazy to me. She's an awful person."

"She's really pretty."

"I used to think she was. Once you get to know her, the cracks start to show more. She never really liked me much. She just thought I looked nice."

"You look better than nice, you're beautiful. Any girl who turns you down is a fool."

"You turned me down."

"A fool I tell you!" I exclaimed, "And besides, I'm with you now, aren't I, honeybee?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, still can't believe you actually ended up with me. I mean, you were kinda mean."

"Well I'm sorry I had never met a vampire before, I had been taught all my life that you guys are evil and wanna kill all humans."

"You're cute," He smiled, "You're just, so cute." He booped my nose.

"You are too!" We giggled.

We found the boys and hung out with them for a little while, making total fools of ourselves, and dancing around like dumb ass's. Gerard held me in his arms as we spun around the dance floor. The song ended, and he just stared at me.

"You're so pretty, sugar."

"Aww, you are too, Gee." We both blushed lightly.

"It's my turn!" We both turned, Frankie stood between us, drunk as hell, "I wanna... I wanna dance with... with Gerard!" I laughed.

"Go ahead, Frankie."

"Jellybean, wait, I wanna dance with you, though." Gee said.

"It's just one dance, I'm gonna go freshen up in the bathroom. I'll be back before the song is even over, okay?"

"Okay," He pecked my lips, before letting me go.

"You two are sooooo cute..." Frank slurred behind me and laughed.

There wasn't really anything significant about the bathroom besides the fact that it was extremely nice. As I was fixing my hair a bit, someone walked in.

"Hi, it's Y/n? Right?"

"Yeah, you're Roxanne?"

"Please, call me Roxy," She stepped closer to me, "Tell me, what's your deal with Gerard?"

"My deal? He's my boyfriend, is that what you're asking?" She stared at me for a moment.

"Your boyfriend? So, you are his new play thing, hmmm?"

"No, I'm his girl. Not play thing, that's weird."

"Is it? Why does he even like you?" I stayed quiet, she stepped even closer, "You're not even a vampire, are you?"

"Well, uh-"

"Are you!?" I shook my head, "I knew it! You're a human! Why the fuck would he go out with a human!? You're scum!"

"No I'm not," I said, quietly.

"What was that?"

"I'm not... I'm not scum."

"Yeah, you are," She snapped her fingers and my body stopped working, "Come close, dear," My fight to break out of whatever spell I was under did nothing, "All you humans are the same, fat and stupid."

Her eyes became a crimson red as sharp fangs dug into my neck, once again. They felt like a million daggers had pierced my skin. I screamed, but no noise came out. Trying to pry her off did nothing for me. My screams and cries couldn't be heard. My body felt drained.

"Drink this," She shoved a bottle of some sort of red drink into my hands, "Drink it!" My body did as told, even when I told it no to. The drink made me gag and throw it back up. She sighed and went back to feeding. Eyelids began to feel heavy, my body becoming tired, the door burst open.

"Oh my god, get the fuck off of her!" There was lots of yelling, but I hit the floor without being able to comprehend what was happening. Eyelids drooped down, leaving me in the dark.

OwO-
This chapter took me forever to write! I couldn't figure out how to write it! Ahhhh! Well, it's done now. Hope you guys enjoyed it! Stay safe, wash ya hands, and don't go outside! Have an totally epic day~peace out cheesebags