10: Even When He's Drunk, He's Hopelessly in Love With You

Gerard's pov

I awoke to the sound of beeping and hospital noises. My eyes on the white ceiling. My gaze shifted to my arm, an i.v. attached to me, immediately being forced to look away so I wouldn't vomit. Which led me to see Y/n, asleep on a chair beside my bed, she held the little brown bear in her arms, She's adorable...

"Y/n?" I cooed, softly, "Jellybean..." She stirred a little, then opened her eyes. She yawned, rubbing her tired eyes, before looking to me. Her eyes went wide, just before she jumped on top of me, crying.

"Gee! I'm so sorry! I didn't know... I didn't know! There was silver in the... in the bracelet and I didn't know!" She cried.

"It's okay, beanie. I'm okay."

"You just, scared me real bad." She pulled away, tears leaving her eyes.

"Aww, well I'll be okay now." I held her face in my hands and kissed her cheek, that was when the sounds of loud talking flooded the hospital room.

"Gerard! You're okay!" Frank cried, happily.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I laughed.

"We heard what happened, but we didn't know it was you until we found out where it happened!" Ray said, annoyed.

"Why don't we get you out of here? The night's just started. We should go out." Mikey suggested.

"Yeah! That'll be so fun! We could show Y/n around n' stuff!" Frank said, excitedly.

"Uh, I dunno. I mean, Gerard is in the hospital. I don't know if it's a good idea." Y/n quietly said.

"I'll be fine sugar, really," I sent her a reassuring smile, "I heal fast."

Time skip to when they get out of the hospital + your pov

Gerard had an arm around me as we walked the town with his strange friends.

"...and then I totally beat the shit out of those werewolves!" Frank yelled aloud, informing us about one of his many victories.

"I swear Frank, that story gets better every time you tell it!" Ray cried.

"Y/n! Do you wanna see something cool!?" Gerard asked, pulling away.

"Uhh, sure."

"Okay," He stood in front of me, excitedly, "You ready for this!?" I nodded, "Three, two, one, BATS!" In an instant the four boys in front of me had morphed into bats, flying around in front of me. One flew over and landed on my shoulder. I could only assume it was Gerard.

"That's so cool, babe!" I petted the little bat on my shoulder, he landed on the ground. Instead of turning into Gee, he turned into Frank.

"Gerard, I think your girlfriend likes me a little too much." He smirked.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were Gee." I hid my embarrassed cheeks behind my hands.

"Aww, you don't need to feel bad, sugar," An arm went around my shoulders that I knew for sure belonged to Gee, "Frank's just upset he can't get a girl for himself." We both laughed a little.

"Well y'know you're the one who got so desperate he started dating a human!" Frank shot back, Desperate? No...

"Are you kidding? I'm probably one of the only vampires to ever have a human girlfriend. I wouldn't call that desperate, I'd say that means I'm smooth."

"Whatever..." Frank rolled his eyes.

We walked to a vampire bar with glowing signs and strange vampires standing outside. We began to walk in, but a man stopped us.