9: Don't Trust Your Friends

Gerard and I spent most of the night cuddling, kissing, and just enjoying each other. We were sitting on my couch, Gerard had fallen asleep as he rested his head on my shoulder. I gently played with his hair as I began to drift off as well.

"Jellybean... jellybean... you awake, sweets?" I heard Gee softly whisper. My eyes fluttered open as I was met with his adorable little smile.

"Yeah, what is it, dewdrop?" I tiredly yawned.

"I'm gonna have to go soon, it's almost dawn."

"But I don't want you to go, Gee." I hummed.

"I don't wanna go either, but I'll see you tonight. I promise I'll come back, sugarplum," He leaned in close and pecked my lips, "I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you as well." He took my hand, leading me to the door, planting his lips on mine one last time, before letting go, and disappearing into the not so quite night but not so quite day outside world. I smiled as I thought of him and shut the door, walking upstairs, and falling back asleep on top of my bed.

I woke up as the sun shown through my window. I yawned, rubbed my eyes, and stood up from my bed. I changed into some clean clothes and walked downstairs to get some food.

As I was pulling out a new box of poptarts, I heard a knock at the door. I set the poptarts down and opened the door, to be met with pinkie pie.

"Hey, Y/n I-" I began to shut the door, but he stuck his foot in between the door and the wall, "Let me speak, please." He was calm. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"What do you want?" I blankly asked.

"I just came to apologize," I looked at him, surprised, "I'm sorry I was such an ass to you and Gerard. I got you something." He pulled his hands out of his coat pocket to reveal a small box that would only be used for the finest jewelry, What is he up to?

"Oh, you didn't have to."

"Well of course I did," He opened the box, showing off a pretty bracelet of gold, "I'm genuinely sorry, and you two seem happy. I'm happy for you."

"Wow," I was totally taken aback by his sudden change of heart, "That's really cool of you. Thank you." I took the box from him and slid on the jewelry, This is so weird...

"It looks nice on you. Are we cool?"

"Sure," I simply answered, "I have to go, see you around."

"Yeah, see ya." He waved as I closed the door. I looked at the bracelet suspiciously, maybe he really is just being nice... Or he's pulling something...

I had this really bad feeling about it all. But I decided to just shake it off, maybe it's nothing...

Time skip to dusk

There was a knock at my door, I got up from the couch, and opened it. I was very happy to be met with my vampire boy.

"Hey jellybean, can I come in?" He asked.

"Of course, come in," I invited, he stepped in as I closed the door behind him. As soon as he turned to me, his hands began to shake violently and he began to sweat, "Gee, are you okay?"

"Yeah... yeah I'm fine..." He rubbed his eyes as they began to water. I took a step closer, it was almost as if it got worse the closer I got.

"Gerard, what's going on? Are you okay? I think you might be sick." I worried. He began to blink rapidly as his eyes dilated.

"I'm fine sugarplum, I-I promise."

"You are not fine," I set my hand on his arm, "Come on I-" Right  as my fingers met his arm, he fell to the floor. I immediately shrieked as his body shook violently.

"Gerard!" I cried, dropping to the ground next to him. I began to sob as he slowly began to stop, laying unconscious on the ground. I hugged him tightly, terrified. As I did so, the bracelet brushed over his arm, leaving a burn mark.

Oh my god! It must be made out of silver! How could I be so dumb!? I should have listened to my gut, I'm such an idiot!

I pulled the bracelet off, throwing it across the room, and reaching for my phone to call for help.

As I awaited their arrival, I clung onto Gee. I couldn't let go, I didn't want to. I couldn't bring myself to. After about ten minutes, I heard the sirens of an ambulance making its way towards us. I got up and opened the door.

As they rushed through, I saw Josh open his door. He had a worried expression on his face, but I could tell it was a lie. He had the eyes of a man, who could kill.

"You did this! Why did you do this!? He could've died!" I cried.

"Could've!?" He threw his head back as he laughed, "Damn, I thought I'd get him." Tears began to stream down my face once again.

"What is wrong with you!? How could you have done this!?" I sobbed.

"Maybe I should be the one asking you. You're dating a vampire! He's nothing but blood thirsty! He's only keeping you around to feed." He protested.

"He is not! He's good. He's different, he wouldn't hurt me," I then, went back to Gerard's side as the paramedics rolled him out on a gurney, "Oh Gee, I'm so sorry." I held his hand as he was taken to the ambulance.

"I'm sorry, you can't come." A paramedic said.

"What!? No, I can't leave him! Please, don't make me!" I cried.

"I don't make the rules." He stated.

"No, I have to go with him! Please, I can't leave him! I can't I..." I fell to my knees as I sobbed. The ambulance slowly drove away, leaving me in the dark.

I wiped my tears away as I slowly got up, my hands trembled as I walked to my bike. It still held the bear Gee had gotten me along with a box of pop tarts. I rode off, following the ambulance to the hospital.

OwO-
K so apparently I had this whole chapter written but I never published it, idk why, but here it is now! I'm back from my little hiatus, gonna be updating everything throughout the rest of the week! Have an awesome day~peace out cheesebags