6: Flowers Can Make Him Cry

Gerard's pov

I woke up to see Y/n, lying on the floor, What the fuck?

I began to get up, when I got a piercing sting in my head. I forced myself over to her. She was pale.

"Y/n? Jellybean?" I sat on my knees, as I scanned her angelic figure for signs of harm. My eyes landed on her neck, Oh god, no...

It was still blood stained. A mark was left as well.

"No..." I held her close in my arms, "I'm so sorry, jellybean," Tears began to form, "I didn't mean to..." I cried, "... it was an accident..." I sobbed, "... I would never hurt her. I broke my promise. My precious little bean." Maybe I could take her home... maybe someone can help there... I hope she doesn't live alone...

I picked her up, and carefully carried her outside. I sped to her front door and knocked. I got no answer. I knocked again. No no no, someone's gotta be here!

I sobbed as the knocks turned into bangs. Over and over again, "Is anyone there!? Please! Help!" That's when the door beside her's opened to reveal a human with pink hair.

"What the hell is going on? Do you know what-" He stopped as soon as he saw her, "What the hell did you do to her!? Oh my god, I knew this would end badly! I should've gone with her, give her to me!" I handed her over.

"C-can I come in?"

"No!" He slammed the door in my face, Shit!

I banged my fists on the door.

"Let me in! I didn't mean to hurt her! It was an accident! I would never hurt her!" I screamed. I finally tried the door knob, but only got a burning sensation and a mark as if I was a burglar from home alone. I sunk down to the ground, still pounding on the door as I sobbed, "Let me in! Let me in!!!" I cried, "Please..." He's not going to open that door, I bit her...

I sat on the porch and sobbed, I hate myself...

I must've been there for hours because before I knew it, the sun was coming up. I didn't dare go home. The porch was covered, so I was safe. I didn't want to leave either. The door opened and my head shot up.

"Why are you still here?" The pink haired guy asked.

"I just wanna make sure she's okay. Is she?"

"She's alive, if that's what you mean. No signs of turning either."

"Can I see her?" He sighed.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..."

"Please? I won't hurt her, I promise." I pleaded.

"You said that last time and look where it got-"

"Josh? What's going on?" Y/n stepped out, she looked so weak. I can't believe I did this to her...

"G-Gerard, what are you doing here!?" She began to panic. I couldn't blame her, she had every right to.

"I just, really needed to see you. I'm sorry for everything I-" She fell to her knees and sobbed.

"I thought you weren't gonna hurt me. You promised you wouldn't," She cried, I felt my heart break, "I don't think we should see each other anymore. I'm sorry." She got up and began to walk to her door.

"Jellybean, please, I'm sorry! It was an accident." She turned to me, eyes red and puffy.

"Yeah, that's what they all say." She turned back around and went inside, closing the door behind her. I looked to the pink haired man for some sort of something. He just gave me a disappointed look and shut his door. I stayed put until nighttime finally came around and I sped home, Her bike is still on the porch...

I grabbed the handles and began walking it back to her place, I hate this... this is all my fault, I hurt her! I'll probably never see her again... or talk to her... or do anything with her... my little jellybean love... I've known her for barely two days, yet I can't get her out of my head... have I really fallen for her? And awful timing too...

I set her bike on the porch, not bothering to knock, and sped back home. I went to the kitchen where Y/n had left her cracker bowl. I smiled at first, setting it in the sink.

Then my eyes grazed over the daisy she had given me. The scene of her giving it to me played over and over in my mind. I felt tears begin to stream again, dropping the flower I ran to the bathroom. I just stared at myself.

"I hate you," I whispered, "I hate you so much," my voice slowly progressing into a yell, "I hate you! You did this! And I hate you! I hate you so much!" I screamed, pulling at my hair.

"You did this! It was you..." My voice began to get calm again, "...me, I did this. I did this to myself. And I hate me," I moved my fingers down from my hair to my neck where I had my bite mark, "It was inevitable. It's not meant to be," I moved my arms down to my sides, "Yet, I can't stop thinking about her," I ran a hand through my hair, "What do I do now?"

I stepped out of the bathroom, and sat on the couch. I pulled out my sketchbook, opening it to my latest project. It was a drawing of Y/n. She looked so beautiful. I let my fingers trace the pencil lines, completely smudging it. Then, I ripped it out, and crumpled it up, I need to forget... how can I?

I dropped the crumpled drawing onto the floor, leaving it there. I stared at it, a part of me wanted to throw it away, but the other part wanted me to keep it. To keep her in my mind, I can't let go, no I'm not letting go...

OwO-
Oh yeah before anyone yells at me. Vampires actually should be able to see their reflection! People used to think if something was dead they didn't have a reflection! But then science said no you see yourself because of light and not because you're alive so yeah! That's pretty cool. I know quite a bit on vampires after researching for this story. Have a lovely day~peace out cheesebags