18: He's a Blood Bender

The garlic stench flooded the room. Billie had disappeared. I held a hand to my mouth and nose, just as tears ran down my cheeks. Slowly, the room cleared and I was left standing with only one other vampire by my side. Something scurried across the floor, towards Billie. Instantly, the rat transformed back into Frank, just before he punched the cannibal in the face.

"That was a big mistake."

"Please, I'm not scared of you!"

"Oh yeah? Well you should be!" Billie held his hand out, the way Darth Vader did when choking someone out.

"You think that's gonna-" Slowly, Frank started levitating through the air, hands to his neck, as his face slowly turned a light shade of purple. He was thrown back at me, coughing like mad.

"C'mon, Gerard! If you give up now, I'll split her with ya!" As he spoke, Mikey reappeared, standing next to Y/n. He shook her, trying to awaken the sleeping girl.

"What do you think you're doing here, boy!?" Mikey tried turning invisible again, but Billie was faster. Throwing a rock at his head with just a flick of the wrist.

"Mikey!" I screamed, but Frank held me back. He knew all too well that my powers were way more dangerous than the rest. Only being able to summon them when enraged to the point of death and destruction. Billie threw my brother back at us.

Ray held his hands up to the sky, his eyes turning white as a storm from outside was heard. Getting louder and louder, pulling high rain and wind from the skies above. But as this went on, my eyes had caught something else. Josh had somehow made it to her. Slowly, she awakened as he spoke to her, Jellybean...

Even with a blindfold on I could tell she was weeping. I need to go to her... I need to be with her... he did this to her...

"Agh! That's it!" I cried, just as Ray had been defeated and thrown back at us, "Let go of me!"

"Gerard, no! You're way too powerful!" Frank reasoned.

"No, I don't care. Let go of me! I know what I'm doing." I lowly growled. Finally, Frank let go, just as Billie began talking again.

"Ahh, Y/n! You're finally awake," He flicked his wrist and Josh had been thrown into a wall, "You didn't miss much, jellybean." He pulled the blindfold off, teary eyed, she immediately looked to me. Her face full of tears and bruises, I hate this... I hate him...

My hands grew into balled up fists as I stepped forward. Eyes full of firey rage. With a flick of my own wrist, controlling the blood inside of the cannibal in front of me, to face my wrath.

"Billie! Stop this! You know exactly what I'm capable of, you don't have to be on the other end of it! Let go of my girl!"

"Hmmmm, I think no!" With my blood bending powers, I forced Billie to fly towards me, holding him by only the collar of his shirt.

"You've chosen wrong," Instantly, a ring of fire ventured up and around us from the dirt floor, "This is what happens when you fuck with my friends!"

With just a snap of my fingers, his body shook violently as blood slowly flowed out every opening in his face. His suffering sent a sick smirk to my face, along with a satisfied tingle running through my body. His eyes dripped crimson, while he choked on his own blood, flowing down his lip, staining his chin and clothes.

Dropping him to the ground, the fire had travelled to his body, destroying his clothes, and staining his skin ash. The fire slowly disappeared, as soon as my eyes met hers. The anger had been extinguished with just a glance. But it had been replaced with worry, and fright.

Her eyes were full of shock and horror. The other boys went to her, untying her from the chair. Walking towards her, she began to sob. She had the best seat in the house, to the most horrific show she had ever seen.

"Jellybean..." My powers fully faded away, Billie still lay on the ground. Once I stood in front of her, she seemed even more scared.

"Jellybean, it's me." I sent her a kind smile, she stepped forward, but nearly hit the floor, if I hadn't caught her. She clung to me tighter than ever before.

"Shhhhh, it's okay, you're okay..."

"G-Gerard... he... he was gonna eat me..." Her eyes full of big tears that tore at my heartstrings.

"I know I know, it's okay now..."

"Uhh Gerard, I think he's regenerating." Mikey said.

"What!?" I ran over to the cannibal, the blood was slowly flowing back inside him as the burn marks left his skin as well, "Bob's powers must still be in affect."

"What should we do with him?" Asked Mikey.

"Tie him up," I stated, "The powers will fade eventually, he only ate one of us. If he had been bitten, this woulda been way more complicated." Mikey and Frank tied him up in the same chair Y/n had been in. Finally, we left the dirty warehouse.

Silence filled to group. There was almost never any talking after fights. It only ever made it worse. As we walked, my gaze shifted to the girl hanging onto me, she held a look I couldn't quite identify.

Fuck Billie... I can't believe we were ever friends... he almost had her... traumatized... that's the look... that's what happened to her... she didn't deserve that... or any of this...

Before I knew it, we had made our way to Y/n's front door. Josh stood beside us.

"Night'..." Said Josh, who seemed to be in a haze, still processing the recent events.

"Night'..." I said back, Y/n invited me inside. Without a word, we found ourselves on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. Gaze shifting to her, she still had tears in her eyes. Hands shaking, with that look of fear.

"Jellybean, what you saw..." She gazed back at me, "I'm sorry you had to see me like that. I never wanted you to see that side of me. It only comes out when I get angry. Super angry."

"I dunno what to say, to all this. I'm just, terrified," She said, "Except, thank you for saving me. You could've died, all of you guys could've died. Why'd you come back for me, anyways? For all you knew, I could've been dead."

"Sugar, I'd save you a million times if it meant I got to be with you for just one more second. The boys know how much I care about you, they'd never leave ya for dead either," I snuggled close to her, kissing her head, "I love you so much."

"I love you too," She said, getting as close as possible to me, "Being with you drowns out the nightmares." I chuckled.

"Well, I'm happy to help," She kissed my cheek, her soft breath being the only sound in the whole home, "Oh jellybean, you scared me so bad tonight. I'm so happy you're okay. I dunno what I'd do with myself without you..."

"Awww," She yawned, tiredly, "Thank you for saving me..."

"You already said that, sugar."

"I did?" She yawned, "I don't remember..." I chuckled.

"Baby, you should get some sleep. You had a long day today."

"Mkay," She rubbed her tired eyes, "Goodnight, Gee."

"Goodnight, jellybean."

OwO-
HEY GUYS IM SUPER EXCITED ABIUT THIS CHAPTER I THINK IT TURNED OUT REALLY GOOD! Ok so I rlly wanted to show off all their individual powers in this and kind of the last chapter too. But only Frank and Gerard got to show off all their individual powers :/ as of rn each vampire has two unique powers. They might gain some or even lose some throughout the book, but I'm not sure yet. Ugh I rlly wanted to show off Mikey's other power besides invisibility, (pst, spoiler alert: he can manipulate people's emotions). Ray's second power isn't super noticeable, it's mainly just extra super strength. Also, next time we see Billie, smthns gonna be different. I'm excited. Have an epic day~peace out cheesebags