33: Pulling Apart Limbs isn't Enough for Vampire Killing

Gerard's pov

In an instant, Y/n had been shot with a wooden stake, and dropped to the floor.

"Jellybean..." I whispered, then ran to her, "Jellybean!" I cried, hugging onto her, "Please, please be okay. I'm so sorry, please..." I then turned to see Pete, his eyes were white, and the crossbow was now pointed at me. My eyes were then on the two in front of me.

"Wow, I can't believe you actually fell for that!" The other Y/n laughed loud, then morphed into Billie. My eyes went wide, "That's right, darling, I'm a vampire now." He smirked.

I couldn't speak. My veins now full of anger and rage as I snarled. They just stood in front of me, laughing, as if they had won.

"Face it, lover boy," Billie strutted over to me, "You're done for," He caressed my cheek, "Such a shame, you're fuckin' hot," I pulled away from him, "Oh Gerard, it'll be nice to finally see you gone." He smirked.

Roxanne held a hand up, ready to snap her fingers. Billie leaned over me, taking a good look at my eyes, one last time. But I kept my gaze on the girl in my arms. The girl I couldn't let die, not like this.

"Bang bang you're dead..." He whispered into my ear, then, the wooden stake had been shot. All I did was hold a hand up, and a wall of fire incinerated it in just seconds.

"You've made a huge mistake," I lifted my gaze to the two in front of me, tears still stained my cheeks, but I didn't mind them at all. With just a flick of my wrist, they're bodies had been pulled limb from limb. Blood stained the floor boards as bits of body had been scattered around the room, "You really think it's that easy!?" I cried, knowing very well they could still hear me since they still were in fact, alive.

"Gerard..." I turned to see Pete eyeing Y/n. His eyes were now normal, "Did I...?" He held a sorrowful look. I lowly growled.

"Just get outta my fuckin' face before I force you to stick your own hand into a blender!" I yelled, his eyes went wide, and he ran off.

"Dude, chill..." I turned to Frank with an angry look.

"Chill!?" I stood up, "You want me to 'chill'!?" I stepped towards him, "The love of my life could be dead right now and there's two vampires spread across the room. I'm very chill, Frank! In fact, I'm fan-fucking-tastic!"

"Sorry..." He murmured.

"Whatever, just, please, get her somewhere safe," I instructed them. Just then, Pete ran back into the room, "What the fuck do you want!?"

"I can save Y/n! Can I see her?" I just stood there, "Please?" Finally, I stepped aside. He carefully pulled the stake out from her side. At an extremely slow pace the spot began healing again.

"You're lucky it didn't hit her heart," He said, putting some sort of ointment on it, "She should be okay soon."

"Soon!? When!?"

"Dunno, a few minutes, probably..."

"Good..." I held her in my arms once again, "Do you know anywhere she could go? To be safe?" Pete nodded.

"We gotta get the other humans and halfies outta here too. I gotta guy."

"Thanks, I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"It's all good..." He stepped away, tapping on his phone. Just as my eyes went back to her, she shifted just a bit.

"Jellybean...?" Her eyes opened. Immediately, I held her close, "Oh jellybean, I'm so happy you're okay!"

"Uhm... what happened?" She asked, pulling away, and rubbing her eyes.

"You were shot in the side with a wooden stake."