31: Careful What You Keep in the Attic

Billie's pov

Standing in the bathroom, messing with my powers, my phone went off. I pulled it out and the name read Tight Ass. Quietly, I snickered, and turned into Roxanna before answering.

"Hello?" I asked in her voice.

"Billie?"

"Who's Billie? I'm Roxanna!" I smirked.

"No you're not, I am. There's no time to mess around!" I scoffed, returning to my own body.

"Geez, you're no fun."

"Maybe I would be if the girl hadn't escaped."

"Escaped!?" I turned into Y/n, "But I'm right here..."

"Billie! She escaped from the warehouse! Our plan has been ruined!"

"How the hell did she escape?" I asked, now occupying my own corpse.

"I took a break and she hit me over the head with a chair..."

"So this is your fault! How could you!? What the hell were you doing!?"

"Uh, I can't control her to sleep every god damn second! My powers ware out. Everyone's does. By the way, have you been taking breaks?"

"Yes, mom..." I rolled my eyes.

"Billie, I am being serious. If they know, we're both dead."

"They won't know, when did jellybean escape?"

"A few hours ago."

"See, she woulda been here by now! I'm fine. Where is she, anyways?"

"Her old duplex apartment. I haven't seen her leave."

"She'll have to leave eventually."

"I'll keep an eye on it."

"Don't take any fuckin' breaks. If she gets away again I won't hesitate to kill ya!" She scoffed.

"Yeah, I'd like to see you try," I could practically see the eye roll through the phone, "I gotta go. I see some movement. Take breaks, and don't be an idiot."

"No promises."

"Billie!"

"Okay," I sighed, "I promise I'll take breaks..."

"And...?"

"And I won't be an idiot."

"Good, bye."

"Bye bye, princess..." I hung up, and switched into jellybean's skeleton. Her pretty eyes stared back at me in the mirror, "Oh, how I just wish I could..."

My fingers gently ran across her skin. Smirking, I dug my nails under the skin of her right thigh, and tore at it. Quiet groans and painful murmurs escaped her lips until I let go. The bloody scratch marks slowly disappeared, crawling back under the skin until it looked as if nothing had happened.

"Only if I had the real thing..." Blood still dripped from my fingers, trying to find it's way home. A spot of blood stuck out on my index finger, I just wiped it down on the mirror. The blood just flowed down the mirror until it had all found it's way under the skin.

"Y/n! Jellybean! Jellybean!?"

"Shit..." I opened the door. Gerard stood at the end of the hallway. He smiled as soon as he saw me.

"Hey pop tart," He kissed my cheek, "I saw this while we were out and I thought you might like it." He handed me a daisy flower, I just looked at it, confused.