25: Your Boyfreind is Really Powerful

Billie's pov

Standing at jellybean's door, Roxanna stood next to me. Her eyes were completely white and focused. I knocked.

"They know we're here." She said, eyes still focused and white.

"What? How's that possible?"

"Calm down my flesh eating friend," Her eyes changed back to their normal deep red, "Little miss jellybean is loosing her perfection. My plan is working."

"You mean...?" I smirked.

"She's turning, took her long enough," I knocked once more, "Cannibal, they know we're here. They're not just gonna open the door for us."

"Right..." I punched at it with no effect, so I kicked down the door with all my force. Then smiled towards her, "You're invited." I stepped aside, allowing her in first.

"What a gentleman, it's a shame Gerard kicked you to the curb."

"He didn't kick me, I left him."

"Sure, whatever you'd like to believe."

"H-" The sound of footsteps ran down the stairs, when we were standing face to face with the main man himself.

"Gerard, I can see you had fun last night..." Roxanna commented, gazing at his disheveled hair and missing shirt.

"You have no business being here. Get out." He stated.

"Aw baby," I stepped forward, "I missed you too." His fists became clenched, a nasty growl was heard from him. In an instant cute boy Gerard had turned into one of the most powerful vampires alive.

"Get out."

"Or else what? You can't kill us."

"I may not, but that just means there's no escape." He snarled, getting into a stance and holding his hands out.

"Wanna dance little kitten? Then dance we shall." Roxanna smirked, eyes immediately turning white.

Gerard was too fast for her. He moved his fingers as if he was casting some sort of spell on her. The vampire's body flew through the air. With a smirk now on his face, he pulled his fingers back. Forcing her blood to be separated from her bones and such. I just watched in horror. He then let her body fall to the floor, along with the blood.

Pale, her grey skin had become completely pale. Crimson blood stained the carpet, but was only, very slowly, carried back to her. My eyes went wide when I realized, I was next. Last time... my eyes... the blood... the horror...

"You're next." Was all he said before he forced my body up close to his. My neck was held by his hand.

"He-hey... you can let me go... c'mon, Gerard! We're friends, you can't just do that to me! I promise, I won't come after you again." With his eyes on my face, my fingers slowly went towards the gun.

"Traitor, you don't deserve," He brought his other hand up, forcing mine down from the gun, "My sympathy. Not anymore. You fucked up," He flicked his wrist, in an instant my insides filled with immense pain, "And you don't fuck with me!"

"No! Please, please..." Something inside me brought a stabbing pain through I don't even know where, "Gerard, please... this was all Roxanna! It was her idea! Let me go..." Tears began to sprinkle down my cheeks.

"You had your chance!" He spat.

"Gerard, buddy c'mon, it's me! I'm your guy!" But it did no good, "Gerard, let go! Don't do this to me!" I cried as his fingers snapped, and the fire began. A flame started up my shoe, slowly leading to my legs, and upper body. I screamed in pain and terror.

"Where's your fake vampire powers!? Not so tough now..."

"Becoming invisible and changing... changing my hair color doesn't really come in handy in this particular situation." I said, he then threw me across the room where Roxanna lay, still gathering her blood. Quickly, I slapped at the fire, extinguishing it.

"Now, get out," I only sat there, "Get out!" He screamed, "Now!"

Terrified, I did so. Taking Roxanna's body, I ran. Luckily, the sunny morning had become clouded. We hid in the warehouse, as I left her body on my bed. The blood still somehow finding it's way to her. Angry, I found myself staring in the mirror. My reflection was faded, but still visible. Damn silver mirror...

Sighing, I kept my eyes on mine. The red specks barely visible. I felt my powers begin to fade. Leaning on the sink, my head hung just inches from the rim as I winced. A slight tinge to the head always occurred when they disappeared. But, my body now took on everything that had happened in the duplex.

"Agh!" I cried, I lifted my head to find bruises around my neck from Gerard's grip. I would've loved this if it were a different circumstance... his hands around my neck while mine are around his-

"Billie?" Roxanna weakly called, I stepped back into the bedroom.

"Roxanna, finally, I could've used your help in battle. But no..." I stepped towards her, "He flew you around like a little doll! I thought we were a team."

"We are. Gerard's a very powerful vampire. It's gonna take more than invisibility and colored hair to take him out." I sat down on the bed beside her.

"My powers have faded. I'm useless."

"Not entirely," My eyes went to hers, "I could turn you." I chuckled.

"Turn me? You'd be willing to do so?"

"Of course, it'll take a few days, but it's possible." She said.

"I used to ask Gerard to turn me, but, he never would."

"Gerard's a coward. Your powers are only as powerful as your turners. He wants to keep his power to himself."

"Who turned Gerard?" She smirked.

"An old man. He died, but wanted his power to live on. So, being a lonely old man, he bit the only person who talked to him. Gerard."

"He never told me this..."

"Turning you will only make you as powerful as I am. But, together, we could take him down." She held out a hand. I smirked.

"Fine." I took her hand, she pulled me close.

"It's gonna hurt a little bit. A lot." Before I could say another word, her fangs pierced deep into the skin. I groaned, becoming slightly aroused as the pain shot through my neck.

"Y'know, I don't get with girls very often but... oh I like this..." My fingers ran through her hair, I groaned once more, but then, I blacked out.

OwO-
New chapter. Did I purposely wait a little longer to write a new chapter to mess with you guys? Or did I just not figure out what to do for it until like an hour or two ago? I'll never reveal it... ok it was a little bit of both hahaha. Next chapter. Pete Wentz maybe. That's all I'll say. Have a good day~peace out cheesebags