Chapter 1: A New Life

James stared at the horizon, already missing Akihiko so much. James missed the soft touch of Akihiko's pale skin.

"Well..Back to normal." James said as he walked away to his actual apartment. He approached his front door and sighed. He opened the door.

He examined his apartment and sighed, happy to be home.

"Wah!" James fell on his face, after he took a few steps in

"Wah!" James fell on his face, after he took a few steps in. He turned his body and looked behind him to see what he tripped over. He found a package lying on the front door.

He got up and took the package to the kitchen counter.

'Hm..I received a package from..' James read the sticker on the front of the box.

'Aki?' James thought as he opened the package.

Inside the package was a camera with a note.

James stared at the camera in confusion. He opened the note.

Dear James Stowell/ My Agent Lover,

I'm writing this to you because I want you to know that I already miss you. Its boring here. There's nothing really much to do. Can you ask Mika, Loki, and Kozu if they can play something with me? I know I'm sounding like an idiot right now, but still. Maybe you can play with me?? If not, then thats okay. Anyways I'm telling you my address.

My address is 320 Moray Tower Street. You can send me packages and/or letters here. And of course you can call me and text me if you don't want to send me packages or letters.

Anyways. I miss you so much. Please respond back as soon as possible.

Much love, Aki-Darling/ Your Agent 4 Princess. :3

P.S. Take a look at the camera pictures. You'll like them promise. :P

As James finished reading the note, he smiled and grabbed the camera. He turned the camera on and went to the camera gallery.

James eyes went wide open. The first picture that came up was the time he and Akihiko took their first picture together. It was when they were in their figure skating outfits.

Speaking of figure skating, Akihiko wasn't in Inlopolis anymore, so James couldn't figure skate with his beloved. How sad.

James slided to the next picture, and it was a shelfie of Akihiko in his new home. James examined the background. He agreed to Akihiko's opinion. It does look plain boring.

James felt bad for Akihiko. If it wasnt for him, then Akihiko wouldn't have moved.

James felt like crying. He had the urge to do it. James went to his calendar in the kitchen and wrote something on a day.

He cried lots now. He didn't want to do it, but his body told him he had to.

James sit the camera down on the counter, along with the note.

Then a knock was heard on his door.

"The door's open!" James yelled.

The person who knocked on the door came in. James looked up and saw Marina.

"Hey Marina." James said sitting down on the couch, burying his face in his hands.

"James.." Marina sat next to James and rubbed his back.

"He's gone." James cried.

"He'll be okay. The only difference is you don't get to see him. He'll always be here though." Marina placed a hand on James' heart.

"Thanks Marina. But..I want to see his smile again. I want to see what he is going through i want to see everything." James felt like an idiot for saying this.

"I know James. A loved one leaving is very tough. I went through the same thing when Pearl left. I loved her, she was my best friend, but she decided to leave because of Akihiko. I know exactly how you feel James."

"No Marina, you know why I'm crying? How come everything and everyone I love has to disappear? First my family, now Akihiko, what's next?!" James yelled.

"Its okay James. Deep breaths. Yes thats right." James took deep breaths as he was told.

"Okay there. I'll leave you some privacy. Remember you can always come down to the studio if you need me." Marina got up from the couch and made her way over to the door.

"Thank you Marina." James said.

"Anytime Agent 3." Marina walked out the door leaving James alone.

It was getting late outside so Janes decided to call it a day.

He placed a note on a cooking utensil.

James got under the sheets and covers. He yawned amd curled up into a little ball thinking about what he's going to do tomorrow.

'You okay?'

'Yes I'm fine. Thank you.'

'Here take my hand.'

James twisted and turned until he finally got to sleep.

---
First chapter done on the 2nd Book. Now that's what I call a supreme success! :3