Chapter 25: vs. Blue Lions

My feelings come and go. If I have one wish, it would be to see you glow. My heart for you is full of affection. Because you always catch my attention.

May our love be true. My heart and feelings grew, but as the sky glows bright blue, my heart is stuck with yours like glue.

Each time you cry, I die. I would do anything for your love. Your hands fit in mine like a glove.

Everything you do is satisfying. There is no denying. I can't stop watching you do such things. When we are together, oh what joy and happiness it brings.

Stay with me forever my love.
~Claude

Dimitri read a poem written by his boyfriend. He smiled and held the poem close to his heart. He blinked and thought about that very special moment. Last year.
_____________________

Dimitri smiled as he finished his cotton candy. Claude laughed at Dimitri being childish. Dimitri has never acted so childish before, but he must admit, it felt really good.

"Dima?" Claude asked as Dimitri looked at him.

"Yes?" Dimitri asked as Claude took his hand and started running, making Dimitri trip, but not fall.

"Whoa! Claude! Where are we going?" Dimitri asked as Claude took off running with his hand in his.

"You'll see." Claude smiled as the two made a stop at the entrance of the carnival.

"There's something I want to ask you Dimitri." Claude rubbed the back of his neck. Dimitri looked at him. Claude couldn't lock his eyes with those pretty blue ones. Claude cherished Dimitri his whole life. Everything about Dimitri is perfect. Dimitri is perfect. Even his mistakes are perfect just like hisself. Claude didn't care one bit if people didn't like their relationship. All he ever wanted was Dimitri and only Dimitri.

"Claude? You seem lost in thought." Dimitri said, making Claude snap back to reality.

"Right. Sorry I didn't know what came over me." Claude said as a tint of gold flashed his cheeks.

If Dimitri could describe Claude in one word, it would be everything. Dimitri has gained Claude's trust, as Claude has gained his.
Claude over the days to months to years he has cherished Dimitri, he came up with two names for him and Dimitri. Dimiclaude and Claumitri. Both names were popular among the ship name generator that combined two names together and that's your ship, but Claude didn't understand...kinda.

"Dimitri answer this question with honesty." Claude said. Dimitri nodded.

"I have these strange emotions that took over me for the past 2 years. And if I don't tell you, then it will just hurt me more. I..." Claude looked down. He was scared of getting rejected, especially at a wonderful time like this.

He had a wonderful time at the carnival, but he is afraid that if he gets rejected, his whole day is ruined.

"I love you Dimitri. I wish to be by your side and love you for the rest of our lives. I don't want to lose you, but I'm afraid all the things I said before are probably never gonna happen. But I love you Dimitri Alexandre Stowell." Claude said holding out a ring in his shaky hands. He felt the urge to cry, in which he did. He didn't sob, just little tears falling down his tanned face.

"Claude..." Dimitri went wide eyed. "Yes!" Dimitri smiled and grabbed Claude's hands.

"Wait. Wha-" Claude started, but Dimitri already took the ring and kissed Claude. Claude widened his eyes. He couldn't believe Dimitri is really kissing him. The Dimitri he has craved for 2 years. The Dimitri that he has always loved being by. The Dimitri that is fixing his life. All Claude was hoping this was not a dream.