Chapter 20: Party Before Wedding

(Um... I don't know if the other male on Army's team is Sailor Blue or Blue Sailor. I'm just gonna go with Blue Sailor bcuz it makes more sense.
yeah... I kinda have been a bit lazy and out of the splatoon world and into the fire emblem world since I got Fire Emblem Three Houses for Easter. So yeah that's what happened in the last couple months so I'm sorry but I just... Ehhhhhhh..... Anyways lets just continue.

"Will you marry me?" Misaki asked as Akihiko started to cry.

Everyone had their fingers crossed, except for Loki, Mika, amd Kozu. They knew what Akihiko is gonna say.

"Yes. Yes!" Akihiko smiled. Misaki smiled. He closed the ring box and put it in his pocket.

Misaki got up, picked Akihiko up and kissed his lips.

Rider and Goggles lighted up the fireworks. And the fireworks exploded in the sky.

Everyone got out their phones and took very well photographs of the two.

"How can we ever forget this wonderful moment?" Aloha smiled.

"I knew Misakihiko would come true!!" Callie said.

"We love you Agent 3 and 4!" Goggles cheered.

"Yay! Their legacy continues!" Hachi smiled.

"Hmph cute..." Rider smirked.

"Congratulations brother." Shigure clapped, cried, and smiled for his brother.

Misaki got back out the ring, opened it and gave it to him.

"You give me a lot of rings you know that Misaki?" Akihiko rose an inkbrow.

"I know. But I can't help it." Misaki said.

"Gods! I can't help but cry!" Loki started crying. Aloha gave him a hug as Loki hugged him back.

Misaki and Akihiko pulled away from their kiss. Misaki held Akihiko bridal style.

Both smiled as they stared at each other.

"So. When's the wedding?" Callie asked the two.

"Aki?" Misaki put Akihiko down. Akihiko hugged Misaki one last time.

Akihiko never would've thought he would have gotten this far in a relationship.

"Misaki?" Akihiko asked.

"Aki?" Misaki opened one of his eye and looked at Akihiko.

"Why don't we have the wedding in the middle of the Square tomorrow?" Akihiko asked.

"As my bride wishes." Misaki kissed Akihiko's forehead. Both smiled.

"Alright wedding tomorrow at what time?" Shigure asked.

"Noon." Misaki said.

"Yay!" Goggles jumped up and down.

"And you're my best man Shigure." Misaki raised his inkbrows.

"Oh okay." Shigure said.

"Okay. So now that's out of the way, how about we have a party to celebrate?" Rider suggested.

"Yeah!" Everyone said.

Misaki and Akihiko looked sweetly into each other's eyes.

"I honestly never knew that I could have gotten this far." Akihiko said.

"If it wasn't for that turf war, we wouldn't have met each other." Misaki was thankful he did another turf war back then. He was about to quit, but then he met Akihiko in that corner.