Chapter 22: "Wake up Akihiko!"

"Wait a minute! How are you not?! This thing is broken!" Azura shook the pregnancy test.

"Maybe I'm not?" Akihiko asked.

"Well guess what? You're taking it again!" Azura put the test on the bathroom sink and left Akihiko privacy. Akihiko blinked and took the test again.

"Azura I am telling you! I am not pregnant!" Akihiko yelled. Azura busted in and grabbed the test from Akihiko's hands.

"Oh my- AAAAAAHHHH! THIS IS PATHETIC YOU CLEARLY LOOK PREGNANT!!!! AND YOU'RE NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO GAIN WEIGHT ON US!" Azura screamed.

"Azura please-" Akihiko started but Azura placed her hand on his belly. She then had an idea.

"Wait a minute. Unless the baby is not a squid, but a salmonoid!??!!!" She widened her eyes.

"Now what made you think I would have sex with a salmonoid?!" Akihiko asked.

"It just popped in my head! And besides I've seen a dude raped by one on my shift! And Mr. Grizz wasn't happy about it." Azura yelled then said the third sentence with her normal voice.

"Do I need to know that?! And you watched it?!"

"Yes! Because you might have been raped by one and got pregnant! And no, I didn't watch the whole time! Although it was kinda hot..." Azura admitted.

"Azura! What is wrong with you?!"

"My life thank you for asking." Azura said.

Akihiko sighed. He walked out of the bathroom. "Just drop it for now Azura." Akihiko said.

"Aki?" Misaki walked to him with a happy expression.

"Misaki. I have news. I'm actually not pregnant according to the test."

"What?" Misaki asked smile turning upside down.

"I'm sorry. I really thought I was but I'm not."

"What does that mean then?" Misaki pointed towards Akihiko's stomach.

"I think it means I've gained weight."

"No. That's not it. I'm taking you to the hospital." Misaki grabbed Akihiko's hand and dragged him. Akihiko yanked his hand away.

"No! I did gain weight Misaki." Akihiko yelled at his now husband.

"Akihiko Stowell. Listen to me." Misaki placed his hands on Akihiko's shoulders.

"Don't touch me!" Akihiko shoved Misaki's hands off.

"If you really want to think that way, fine. I just want you to know that way I can know and understand." Misaki said.

Akihiko nodded and walked away from Misaki to the dark room.

"Mom?" A young male voice said in the distance.

Akihiko turned around and saw no one.

"Do you think Mother is OK?" A teenage male's voice said.

Akihiko spun in a circle and saw no one in his sight.

"Azura?" Akihiko asked.

"Mom wake up!" The young male voice said.

"Who- Who are you?!" Akihiko yelled.

"Mother please. We're worried. I know you're alive." The teenage male's voice called.

Both voices echoed in the room.

"Show yourselves!" Akihiko clung to himself.

"Aki." A older man's voice echoed as Akihiko was shoved side to side by nothing.