Chapter 14: Hachi's Challenge Part 2 & Surprise From Rider

"Great job Hachi. You just made Ri-Pie run away." Misaki looked at Hachi one more time.

"Get on the train idiot." Hachi shoved Misaki on the train.

No one was on the train, not even Cuttlefish or Shigure. Hachi let Shigure go back home, because he doesn't even know why he brought Shigure down here.

Hachi looked to his right and found Marina's laptop lying there open and ready.

"Perfect." Hachi smirked and got on the laptop hoping his plan will work out as he planned.

Misaki arrived at the station Hachi chose. It was C06 Bust 'n' Move Station.

But there was a twist.

James did the same as last time: Chose his weapon which was Classic Squiffer with splat bomb, placed his wristband by the scanner and went forward to the challenge.

"You need to splat 40 targets before 2 minutes is up Number 10009." C.Q. Cumber said.

Hachi decided to double the targets than usual.

Misaki went to the launchpad and landed on the model figure.

Misaki splatted the targets one by one.

°°°

"Where the shell is the last one?" Misaki looked around. He got 39 targets out of 40. He needed one more to pass.

Then 2 minutes was up.

"You didn't pop the targets in time. TEST FAILED!" C.Q Cumber activated the package thing on Misaki's tank on his back.

Misaki placed a poker face on his face as he got splatted. He yelped at the feeling of getting splatted....

By a slug who is secretly Satan.

"Now you know how it feels Misaki." Hachi laughed.

What was even worse for Misaki, was he had to start all over.

Misaki's left eye twitched, as he stood at the beginning checkpoint.

"What the fuck?!" Misaki yelled.

"You swore. TEST FAILED!" C.Q Cumber activated the package again.

"What?!" Misaki had a pissed expression as he got splatted a second time. (The worst feeling ever...)

'Shoulda kept your bitchy mouth shut.' Hachi thought and smirked.

Misaki had one life left. He had three to start with but lost two. One was reasonable while the other wasn't really fair.

'Hachi..You mothafucker.' James thought as he restarted the stage.

°°°
"Here we go again. Same situation." Misaki searched the model figure as it spun in a clockwise direction.

"There it is!" Misaki found the last target. He aimed his charger at it.

"NO!" Hachi got out the computer and tried to hack the system but he wasn't the smartest at it.

Misaki smiled and shot the last target.

"Congratulations Number 10009! You have passed the test!" Misaki smiled wishing Akihiko saw this.

Hachi stood there with a mad expression.

Hachi was so mad he could've just slapped Misaki right there.

"Congrats Misaki Stowell. I'll see you sometime later." Hachi sat on the train, in disbelief of what he just witnessed.

Misaki got back to Central Station and headed up the stairs to Inkopolis.