Chapter 26: Short Party...whoops..

"So Justyne. Now that we finally got preparations done, can we get to know you a little bit?" Misaki asked.

"Sure." Justyne said and sat down on the couch next to Shigure.

"Are you familiar with Hachi?" Misaki asked.

"Cousins." Justyne crossed his legs.

"Cousins? He never mentioned you at all!" Akihiko said.

"Yeah. That's because I was always away for a while." Justyne said.

"You never told me. Where were you before I brought you here?" Shigure asked.

Justyne closed his eyes and placed a mad expression on his face.

"Dead." Justyne said getting up from the seat and walked out to a window.

"Dead?" Shigure asked.

"Yes. Me and Hachi were marionettes for DJ Octavio. He pulled our strings and made us to obey him and fulfill every order he gives us, and whenever we disobeyed him or didn't meet Octavio's expectations, we get punished. And by punished I mean serious pain." Justyne shook his head of the pain it is to even think about what happened.

"I can't even explain in words how the pain felt, but it went on for years and years. One day, Hachi and I couldn't even bare it anymore, so we made a plan to escape. Hachi escaped, but I got caught and was almost killed in the process. And then came Agent 3, a legend said hero who saves Inkopolis from doom. Came for the Great Zapfish and to defeat Octavio captured in 2015." Justyne continued.

Misaki then eyed Akihiko and Shigure without moving his head and looked back at the back of Justyne's head.

"Agent 3 appeared and defeated Octavio and then became the greatest hero in Inkopolis. After I heard Octavio was defeated, the Octarian general ordered me to fight Agent 3. I fought with Agent 3, but during that, someone, Cap'n says, hit us and I managed to enter Deepsea Metro. I was confused on how Cap'n Cuttlefish got in Deepsea Metro, but he did too. So we became allies and I met this guy on a telephone. I was confused about the telephone at first, but then I figured out later after I did tests, that he wanted to kill us. I almost got blended, but of course legendary Agent 3 pops in. Cape on their back, knocked out the telephone and themself, and broke the blender. I saw my chance to escape and be free. So I fought my way out of Deepsea Metro and to the surface with the help of Pearl and Marina. The telephone called himself Tartar. So I called him Tartar, even though I still wanted to call him a phone. I knew Hachi was safe, but I didn't know where. I eventually defeated Tartar and saved the world whatever, but I didn't know where to go. So I ran. I still wished for death, even when I was enjoying freedom. Then I somehow ran into Shigure Stowell." Justyne smiled slightly.

"Shigure Stowell. He is the only person that sees me as a living being. He didn't laugh, nor hesistate to help me. He simply reached his hand out and smiled at me. I felt loved for the first time. It was thanks to Shigure that I no longer wish for death. I grabbed his hand, and he took me to a home, his home. Where I have been hiding since then. And then he took me here in Inkopolis. Immediately right after, I made a promise to myself. I promised to protect Shigure from anything and everything. I'd give my life for him." Justyne walked to Shigure's side and sat next to him once again. Justyne gave him a warm grin, and Shigure smiled back.

"Damn." Misaki said. "You must be pretty strong fighting through the toughest pain. Emotionally and physically."

"It wasn't easy, but thanks to Shigure, I escaped." Justyne said still looking in Shigure's eyes.

"Psst. Aki. I smell a ship sailing." Misaki whispered to Akihiko.

"Indeed." Akihiko giggled.

As soon as Misaki heard 'I was sent to defeat Agent 3', he knew exactly who Justyne was now.