Chapter 15: Shigure's Black Butler Play Part 1

Note: This chapter was made for fun. You don't need to or have to read this if you don't want to. If you want to read it anyways, go right ahead!

This and next chapter is all about the anime/show Black Butler. Yes.. It is the first anime I ever watched in my life. I will never forget this amazing show.

Long chapter btw.
Enjoy! :3

---

Akihiko woke up the next morning in Misaki's bed.

All Akihiko could remember from last night was Rider kissed him. On purpose?

Akihiko touched his lips with his fingers. They were softer than usual. No..Rider must have kissed Akihiko on accident. Rider must've tripped and fell.

And besides, why would Rider want to kiss someone like Akihiko?

Akihiko smiled amd shook it off and remembered to see Marie tomorrow.

Akihiko decided to cook breakfast for Misaki today. Although it wasn't really food you would eat for breakfast.

"Hm..Ahah!" Akihiko got out his old recipe of Chocolate Covered Apples.

"All I need is apples and chocolate." Akihiko got into Misaki's cabinets and got out the apples and chocolate.

Akihiko also got out sticks for the apples.

"Akihiko!" Shigure came bargaining in.

"Shigure? What are you doing here so early?"

"I live here with Misaki." Shigure smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me that in the first place?" Akihiko sighed.

"Eh. Sorry. I'm just so excited right now my packages came from the mail!" Shigure smiled.

"What packages?"

"Hurry and make your things and come to my room!" Shigure scrambled to his room to unbox the packages.

"Your brother is still sleeping you know." Akihiko muttered while dipping the apples in the chocolate.

He finished making the apples. He let them sit on the rack for about 15 minutes until the chocolate hardened.

Akihiko sighed and went towards the room where Shigure ran off to.

He opened the door and a costume was immediately thrown at him.

The costume landed on Akihiko's face. He grabbed the costume and pulled it out of his face.

He looked at Shigure's room. It was filled with Black Butler stuff.

"What is this?" Akihiko asked.

"Well you see. I ordered some costumes for us to cosplay in." Shigure pulled out the other costumes.

"I figured you will be Ciel Phantomhive, Misaki will be Sebastian Michaelis, and I will be Grell Sutcliff. And we need more people to cosplay as William T. Spears, Elizabeth Midford, Alois Trancy, Claude Faustus, and most importantly..."

"Aleistor Chamber! Also known as Viscount Druitt!" Shigure pulled out

"Oh how fun our play would be!" Shigure fanned himself from excitement.

"Wait so I'm-"

"Yes. You are Ciel Phantomhive, the most beautiful boy in the history of anime! And what's even more perfect, you will be in a dress!" Shigure smiled.

"Okay fine. I will attempt to find people for our play." Akihiko said.

"OOOOH! Ciel you are so kind!" Shigure said.