Chapter 16: Shigure's Black Butler Play Part 2

⚠ WARNING ⚠ LONGEST CHAPTER I EVER WROTE!

3,701 WORDS!!!!

Video is the song Akihiko sings somewhere in this big chapter of junk.

Cast:

Akihiko=Ciel

Misaki=Sebastian

Bobble Hat=Elizabeth

Headphones=Madam Red

Specs=Druitt

Rider=Lemonade Man

Shigure=Director

Enjoy the show! :3

´´´

"Ciel will be my niece visiting from the country and Sebastian will be Ciel's tutor." Madam Red or Headphones said.

"And just why do I have to act like your niece?!" Ciel or Akihiko yelled.

"Because dear I've always wanted a girl." Madam Red smiled.

"You're kidding me!" Ciel yelled.

"You don't want them to know you're a Phantomhive now do you? Besides I've heard Lord Druitt has an eye for any pretty little thing in a skirt and we do wanna catch his eye right?" Madam Red said.

"By any means necessary. You do remember saying do you not sir?" Sebastian smirked.

Ciel and Sebastian walked around the room crowded with people.

"First things first, we need to locate this murderous Viscount." Sebastian said walking behind Lady Ciel.

"At least Elizabeth isn't here. I'd never wanting her seeing me like this." Ciel said.

"Oh that dress is so adorable!" Ciel and Sebastian heard a cheerful voice say. They looked behind them with angry faces.

"I adore all the dresses here! They're lovely!"

Ciel's hands shook as he stuttered.

"Sir. I-I mean Mistress please calm down. Let's move quickly." Sebastian put a hand on his back and started to move forward.

"OH!" Ciel and Sebastian stopped.

"YOU IN THE PINK! YOUR DRESS IS JUST BEAUTIFUL!" Elizabeth practically screamed.

Sebastian placed his hand on Ciel's back once again and started to move quicker. Elizabeth followed. She immediately lost Ciel and Sebastian.

"Hm. Where is she?" Elizabeth asked herself as she looked around attempting to find them.

Ciel and Sebastian hid behind the table with the massive cake. Elizabeth walked away. Ciel and Sebastian checked to see if Elizabeth went the other way.

"This isn't good. I didn't expect her here." Sebastian said.

"If someone was to see the head of my family dressed this way-" Ciel started.

"The Phantomhive name will be ruined for generations." Sebastian finished. Ciel went wide eyed.

Ciel looked at Sebastian in a mean way. "Let's go join Madam Red." Sebastian nodded as the two made their way to Madam Red.

Oncs they got there, they saw her having a good time.

"Hahaha! You a such a dear!" Madam Red said to the people in front of her. She sat in a huge chair.

Ciel had a mad expression on his face. "Looks like she's having a grand old time." Ciel watched Madam Red until he heard a gasp.

"THERE!" Elizabeth yelled. Ciel heard her and started to run with Elizabeth chasing behind, but Sebastian grabbed his upper arm.