Chapter 10: Chat with Hachi

Akihiko was told by his boyfriend's brother Shigure to meet up with Hachi to talk to him. To be honest, he needed to talk to Hachi about something important.

And yes, Hachi has been begging Akihiko for the past 5 hours to talk to him. All he thought was, this better be important.

Akihiko walked down towards the food truck where Hachi told Shigure to send him to.

Akihiko saw Hachi there with a mad expression.

"I've been waiting for you Akihiko Harita." Hachi tapped his foot.

"Sorry Hachi. I slumbered early last night." Akihiko rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure you were." Hachi showed Akihiko a photo of when he and James had sex.

"So are you pregnant?" Hachi said.

"WHAT?! NO!" Akihiko yelled.

"Shut up!" Hachi yelled as Akihiko blacked out from something.

°°°

James woke up and smiled.

"Aki~ Time to wakey~" James pulled the blanket off of him to find Akihiko's sweet feminine body next to him.

"Aki?" James had a spark of worry strike him. James scrambled like eggs out of bed and put clothes on. He got on his phone and typed up Akihiko's number.

"Please pick up." James held the phone to his ear. He scrambled down his stairs and saw no evidence of Akihiko anywhere.

No answer.

"Akihiko better be safe." James said as he ran towards the door.

James got out and saw flashing cameras blind his eyes.

"James! James! James over here!" Everyone in James' face.

It felt like Paparazzi was here.

"Everyone give me space please!"

"James over here!" James turned to see Mika trying to fight throught the crowd.

"Mika." James grabbed her and pulled her through the squids.

"Akihiko has been kidnapped again." Mika told James.

"By who?" James asked.

"I saw Akihiko exit your brother's apartment and walk towards the food truck where I saw Hachi looking at him like he was mad at him about something."

"What?"

"Yeah! And I saw him slap Akihiko's face too! Causing Akihiko to black out."

"YOU'RE JOKING!"

"No I'm not kidding! I saw Hachi carrying Akihiko over there! By the cafe!" Mika pointed toward Spyke's cafe.

"Thank you Mika."

"Anytime!"

James sprinted across the plaza to get to cafe. James saw the gate next to the cafe open.

'He went to Deepsea Metro.' James thought as he walked past the gate, and down the slope.

°°°
James landed at Deepsea Metro Central Station and saw Akihiko tied up, blindfolded, and gagged up.

"Akihiko!" James said to Akihiko.

Akihiko heard and muffled a scream.

"Don't worry Akihiko, I'm gonna get you out of here okay?!" James said to Akihiko as he attempted to untie the rope, but failed.