Chapter 5: Moray Tower Jump

James and Azura were on their way to Moray Tower, the tallest tower known to mankind.

James was in a familiar place.

"There he is!" Azura pointed up. James looked up and saw an inkling ready to jump off.

He went to the tower and got in an elevator.

He was going up to the roof.

On his way up, he saw that Akihiko wasn't jumping just yet.

He saw below him a whole crowd of people with phones and cameras.

He looked up again to Akihiko.

James made it to the top and ran out of the elevator.

"Akihiko Harita! Stop right there!" James yelled to Akihiko.

Akihiko looked behind him and saw James. He didnt recognize him very easily.

"Aki. Dont do it please...I love you..I cant see you leave my life." James said.

Akihiko didn't listen. He turned around and jumped.

James gasped and felt his heart drop. James ran to the side. He saw Akihiko falling down along with the rain.

James gulped and thought. He closed his eyes and jumped as well.

As he fell, he started to get closer to Akihiko.

James was now behind Akihiko. James reached out his arms and wrapped them around Akihiko, pulling him in close.

"What are you doing?! Let go of me!" Akihiko tried to get out of James's grasp, but James held him close.

As the two fell, James grabbed Akihiko's head and pulled him in for a kiss.

Akihiko then stopped moving. James saw that they were only halfway down the tower. He saw that Akihiko closed his eyes. He took this as an opportunity to save Akihiko. He turned the both of them around, so that Akihiko was on top of him.

James took a glimpse of what he and Akihiko were about to land on. He shoved Akihiko so that he was going to land on a big blowup, while James was going to land on the hard ground.

'There you go Aki. You need to live your life.' James thought as they were at the end. James smiled and closed his eyes.

°°°

Akihiko opened his eyes. He was on top of a squid blowup.

He looked around him and saw a man unconscious.

He went wide eyed, got up and ran to him.

"No. I didn't kill someone did I?" Akihiko asked himself.

He went on his knees and examined the man that saved him.

'No..It cant be..' Akihiko thought as soon as he saw the 'A' on the side of the man's head.

"James?!" Akihiko started to cry.

He touched James's face. He felt the same soft feeling.

"No...Im so sorry.." Akihiko cried.

Akihiko placed his head on James's chest and sobbed.

"Akihiko." Akihiko heard a soft voice. Akihiko looked over and saw Azura.

"Azura." Akihiko leaned in to his friend. Azura patted him on the back.

"Its going to be okay." Azura said.

"Excuse me." A policeman went towards James and examined his body. The policeman put his hand on James's heart.

"Stowell has a faint heartbeat. He is terribly injured. He has to stay in the hospital for a few months." The policeman said.

"He's still alive?" Azura asked in disbelief.

"Yes just barely." The policeman picked up James and put him in an ambulance truck.

"Its all my fault." Akihiko continued to cry. "If I knew who he was I wouldn't have done this."

"No no. Aki. Its never your fault." Azura said.

"Come on Azura. Let's get to the hospital." Akihiko said.

Azura nodded and walked with Akihiko to the hospital to see James.

°°°

"Wh-What? Where..Am I?" James said.

James could hear laughing in the background.

His whole body felt numb and paralyzed.

"Remember who you are James Micheal Stowell." A voice was heard.

"Mother?" James thought it was his mother.

°°°

Akihiko was sitting in the waiting room. He already checked in earlier, so that gave him an advantage.

"Akihiko Harita?" A doctor walked towards the he and Azura.

"Yes." Akihiko got up and walked with the doctor.

Minutes passed, and James still felt torn.

'Dear mother help me.' James thought as he tried to sleep.

Akihiko walked in the room and saw James.

"James!" Akihiko immediately ran towards the broken squid. Akihiko started to cry. "Why? Why did I have to do this?" Akihiko cried.

"James? Can you hear me?" Akihiko asked James.

"I'm afraid James is in a coma. He fell onto hard concrete while saving you." The doctor walked in.

"It will take him months to gain the ability to live again." Akihiko continued to cry. Azura watched from behind. She felt her stomach twisting with strange feelings.

"Its going to be okay Akihiko. He'll be okay here." Azura said.

Akihiko hugged Azura as the two walked away from James's body in the hospital bed.

Azura led Akihiko to her house. Azura opened the door and led Akihiko inside.

"If you need anything, just ring this bell." Azura handed Akihiko a bell. Akihiko rung the bell.

"Thank you Azura." Akihiko smiled lightly.

Akihiko was handed a music box. He opened the box and made noise.

The box tuned a peaceful melody.

On a river of songs, low an angel they see. Unharmed by clashes, that they waged.

Of their rights and their wrongs, a people wounded but free. Seek what lies beyond, this young age. The twists that they turn, weak to strong. Weakening the pain and releasing the form.

The powers that they claim, water to fire, James Micheal Stowell do what you desire.

Akihiko sung a song with this melody.

He smiled.

Azura heard this from outside of the room and smiled.

"Dont worry Akihiko you will witness one of the best things you'll ever believe." Azura whispered.

Azura opened the door.

"Aki. I'm going out. Do you need anything?" She asked.

"Um..nope. I'm fine. Thanks!" Akihiko smiled.

"Okay. I'll be back! And sometime later, you'll thank me for what I'm going to do."

Akihiko went wide eyed. "YOU'RE NOT KILLING YOURSELF ARE YOU?!" Akihiko yelled.

"No. No no. I'm not killing myself. I'm going to the store." Azura smiled.

"Why would i thank you for going to the store?" Akihiko asked confused.

"Bye!" Azura already left the door, leaving Akihiko sutting there clueless.

---
... Hi ....