Chapter 27: Shigure and the Bracelet

"What the actual shell?!" Caspar walked in on a naked, sleeping Dimitri and Claude.

Claude bolted awake and looked at Caspar. "Oh hey there!" Claude smiled his usual smile and waved at him.

"Mmm. Claude what-" Dimitri groaned and looked at where Claude was looking. His brother Caspar had his arms crossed.

"O-Oh! Caspar! Please don't tell anyone you saw this." Dimitri stuttered.

"Once you explain to me why you two just had sex on my bed." Caspar said.

"Um... Father told us to go to the room that has its door open upstairs and your room was the only one open?" Dimitri said.

"You mean Dad told you to fuck in my room?" Caspar asked, not impressed by Dimitri's excuse.

"I'm sorry." Dimitri said.

"Get out." Caspar said, obviously angry at the two.

Dimitri and Claude got up from apparently Caspar's bed, grabbed their clothes that were laying carelessly on the floor, and put them on.

"God damn why you two gotta do it in MY room?" Caspar grumbled as the two left.

"He's not happy." Claude said.

"Claude. Don't do that ever again. Now he's gonna tell everyone!" Dimitri said, not impressed with what Claude did.

"But Dima-" Claude started but Dimitri took his wrist and dragged him out of the apartment.

"Don't you Dima me. Go to your team. We'll talk later. And don't you even dare tell anyone about that." Dimitri said shutting the door in Claude's face, leaving Claude confused and ashamed.

"I'm sorry Dimitri." Claude walked away with an unusual frown on his face.

"Oooh... Huh?" Shigure lifted his eyes to see Justyne pouring a glass of some purple liquid that looked unrecognizable for Shigure.

"Good morning Shigure. I've brewed a special mixture for you." Justyne handed Shigure the purple mixture.

"Are you poisoning me?" Shigure asked the octoling.

"Why do you believe that I would do that to the person who saved my life?" Justyne asked putting the spoon next to the pot.

"Ow." Shigure held his head.

"You have a headache. Drink this. It will help you." Shigure took a sip of the mixture and felt a heat wave rush through his body.

"You might feel dizzy at first, but it will go away soon." Shgiure could see lights flash before his eyes. Everything started to clear after a few.

Jusyne removes the sheets from Shigure's body and helped him up.

"Feel better?" Justyne asks the black colored tentacle squid.

"Yes. What do you call this?" Shigure asked.

"I call this a stress reliever. It removes what ever things are on your mind and it makes you relax." Justyne explained.

"This actually works. Thank you Justyne." Shigure smiled ever so sweetly at Justyne.

"Anything for you my savior." Justyne couldn't help but smile a small smile kindly back to his one and only.

Shigure sniffed the air and smelled food coming from the kitchen.

"I have also made breakfast for everyone." Justyne said giving Shigure his gear for the day.

"No way you did all of that." Shigure said.

"But I did." Justyne said taking the empty cup from Shigure.