Chapter 8: Sexy Surprise ;3

WARNING: BADLY WRITTEN SMUT WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER! IF YOU DON'T LIKE SMUT, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN IT STARTS.

Let's begin shall we?

Oh yeah. The smut is basically the whole chapter.... eh.
~~~~~~~~
"H-Hello?" Agent 4's body still shook with fear.

"Akihiko...Is that you?" Agent 4 heard a male voice say to him.

"Yes it is.." Akihiko started crying.

"Thank Cuttlefish you're okay."

"Who is this?"

"Will this help?" The man on the other side sung a song that sounded familiar to him.

Akihiko gasped as he recognized the beautiful singing voice. "James?"

"Akihiko come home. Come home now. Please.."

"I'm on my way."

Akihiko hung up.

"I'm sorry Marie I have to go back." Akihiko said.

"Fine. Come back soon." Akihiko squid jumped to Cuttlefish Cabin.

Akihiko landed and entered the sewer.

°°°
Akihiko came back to Inkopolis and started to make his way back to Azura's.

But on the way back, he saw a sign on someone's door. He got closer and the sign said: 'Akihiko'.

He questioned himself, but went to that door.

He knocked on the door and someone said "Come in!"

Akihiko opened the door to see candles lit everywhere. The lights were off and it looked like a scene you would see in a romance movie. He walked in and smelled the fresh scent of strawberry.

Akihiko saw rose petals on the floor leading up to a person standing, back towards Akihiko's face.

"I've been waiting for you Harita." The person said.

The person held a glass of champagne.

"W-Who are you?" Akihiko asked a little frightened.

"You stutter a lot, don't you darling?" The man turned around and stood in front of Akihiko was the one and only...

James Stowell.

"James? What are you doing here?" Akihiko asked not feeling any better.

"Welcome to my apartment." James chuckled evilly, making Akihiko nervous. He set his drink down on the table, and6 slowly walked towards the leg shaking squid.

"You live here?" Akihiko asked backing away.

"Yes. In fact, I set up this scenery....just for the two of us." James walked forwards until Akihiko was stopped by the door and both of their bodies touched. Akihiko felt something touch his upper left thigh.

"J-James..What are you-" Akihiko started but James put his finger on his lips, and smirked.

James licked his lips and started to lean in.

(Things are starting to get heated here. Shield your eyes my innocent squids and octos!)

James continued to lean in slowly, until his lips met Akihiko's.

Akihiko was still in his normal clothes. He managed to avoid everyone due to a special tournament with the S4.

"Mmm~" James moaned. He licked Akihiko's lips for permission to enter his mouth, but Akihiko declined.