Chapter 3: Shigure...

James closed the door and sighed.

He got on his phone gallery and found that picture. He decided to send it to Akihiko.

Agent3GreenBean: Hey Aki. Inkopolis did this for you.

James pasted the picture along with the message and sent it to Akihiko.

Immediately after, Akihiko sent James a message.

Aki💕💖: Awww...They didnt have to do this.

James smiled. He texted back...

Agent3GreenBean: They did anyways. Ily! XOXO

James sent the message and turned off his phone.

Screams were then heard outside. Now what?

"Hm?" James questioned and ran outside of his apartment door.

James saw everyone running away from something or someone.

James saw a person in black walking slowly towards the crowd.

"AAAARHG! FUUUUUUU-!" James ran back inside of his apartment to put on his Agent 3 suit.

Agent 3 went out of his apartment to find the black figure standing in the middle of Inkopolis and holding a gun.

"Hey! Don't come any closer!" Agent 3 gripped his slosher.

"Ah James Micheal Stowell. I have come for you." The figure said.

"Who are you? State your name!" Agent 3 yelled.

"Did you miss me?" The figure took off his hood.

James gasped at who the figure was.

It was Ryan Harita.

"Ryan Harita! What are you doing here?! You took Agent 4 away from us and you got what you want." Agent 3 yelled.

"Ah yes. I did get what I want, but I want another thing that I forgot to do while I was here." Ryan had an evil smirk on his face.

"What do you wish to do?" Agent 3 asked.

"Well shouldn't that be obvious? I want to KILL YOU!" Ryan shot his gun at Agent 3, but Agent 3 dodged. Agent 3 hesitated because of what Ryan just said.

"Why do you wish to kill me?!" Agent 3 asked.

"Because, my son has an obsession over you and I want you dead so that Akihiko can forget about you and start hanging out with others! Its that simple!" Ryan Harita shot his gun at Agent 3 again, but this time getting him.

"Arg!" Agent 3 held his stomach where Ryan shot him. Agent 3 got up and attempted to get Ryan with his slosher but missed.

"Haha haha! You thought you can get me? I still have the skills of Agent 5 also known as the legendary hero of Inkopolis! I cannot be defeated!" Ryan laughed evilly and shot Agent 3 again.

This time Agent 3's armor broke and Agent 3 was very uncapable of defeating Ryan.

Agent 3 was in pain. Agent 3 lied there on the ground, covered in dirt and red ink.

"Hey Ryan! Eat my ink!" Someone said.

Ryan looked behind him to see Shigure unleashing his heavy splattling charge.

Ryan easily dodged though. He attempted to shoot Shigure but missed.

"Agent 3! Remember what mother gave you?!" Shigure yelled running away from Ryan as Ryan was trying to get close.

Agent 3 suddenly remembered the jewel. Agent 3 searched his pocket for the jewel and pulled it out.

He raised it up in the air. Agent 3 closed his eyes, placed the jewel on his heart, and said his story phrase.

In the great waves, laid a strong soon to be hero. Awoken years ago. Climbed numerous high mountains to reach his destiny. With joy his heart is glistening. James Micheal Stowell. Hear your call.

A blue mist surrounded him.

"Ha!" Agent 3 ran forward and got Ryan in the heart with his gun that the jewel gave him.

"Argh!" Ryan held his heart and fell over.

Then Ryan....laughed?

"Why are you laughing?" Agent 3 said, tentacles on fire.

"You didn't notice?" Ryan couldn't stop laughing.

"Notice what?" Agent 3 asked angrily.

"You didn't notice that I put something on your brother?" Ryan laughed.

"You what?!" Agent 3 looked over to see a tracker on Shigure.

Shigure looked on his body to see if he can find that thing.

Agent 3 went wide eyed.

"Oh look James. Look who's coming for Shigure." Ryan smirked.

Agent 3 looked behind Shigure to see a figure running towards him with a knife.

"No!" Agent 3 ran towards Shigure with all of his speed. The figure behind Shigure got closer and closer.

Agent 3 continued to run.

"Shigure!" Agent 3 reached out for Shigure.

"Agent 3!" Shigure started running towards Agent 3.

The figure behind Shigure managed to get Shigure.

The figure tackled Shigure from behind and stabbed Shigure's neck.

But just in time, Shigure grabbed the figure's wrist and tried pushing it away.

The figure tried to slam their hand down but Shigure kept pushing and pushing.

Shigure started to lose power in his arm.

The tip of the knife touched Shigure's neck.

"Hey you!" Another inkling yelled.

The black figure stopped and turned around to see a mysterious inkling with a mask on.

The masked inkling attempted to do a Splashdown.

The masked inkling managed to get the black figure and kill him. Shigure lied there, unconcious.

The masked inkling saw Ryan and went towards him.

Ryan saw this and hesitated.

Ryan got his gun and attempted to splat the masked.

The masked dodged with his/her dualies.

"I won't be deterred!" Said the masked figure as he/she managed to pin down Ryan.

"No...Please...Have mercy.." Ryan stuttered.

"Too late. You're already dead." The masked said as they splatted Ryan. Ryan held his heart and exploded into cyan ink.

Ryan Harita was dead. For good.

James was nervous. He knew how upset Akihiko would be if he found out his father was dead.

The whole entire Inkopolis cheered for the masked person.

"Thank you so much mysterio. What's your name?" Marina walked towards the masked person.

"I don't have time for this. I've got to return to my city." The masked person turned into a squid and flew off.

James stood there shocked. Ryan Harita was dead, and now he didn't know what to tell Akihiko.

James noticed Shigure was still unconscious and ran over to him.

"Shigure." James whispered.

He held Shigure's face.

He felt something liquid touch his hand.

He looked at his hand and started to cry.

"No.." James cried.

---

Lik if u crie evertim. ;-;