Chapter 12: Secrets Revealed

James woke up the next morning feeling neutral. He's not happy, nor is he sad. He just felt nothing.

Akihiko woke up a couple seconds later.

"James. Is everything alright?" Akihiko asked getting up from the bed.

"Akihiko, there's something I have to tell you about my name." James said.

"Your name?"

"My actual name is not James."

"Are you squidding me?!"

"I'm sorry Aki. My actual name is Misaki."

"I...Why did you change your name to James?"

"Yes Aki. I'm sorry. I just didn't want to make you scared."

"Scared of what?"

"I thought that my actual name didn't match my personality."

"Misaki...Do you think my name fits my personality? No it doesn't. Akihiko means nothing."

"Your name is majestic. It means that you're special and you really are. You are a strong person, you've been through a lot and always know how to find a bright side through everything. You make other people happy, causing your bonds with them to grow stronger. Your friends are true and you find them amazing. Strangers will look at you, knowing to not mess with you."

"That's a very good speech Fake James." Akihiko said sarcastically.

"Its true!" Misaki reached out his hand.

"I'm sorry Misaki. I can't-" Akihiko started to walk away, but Misaki grabbed him and pulled him on the bed again. Misaki got on top of Akihiko as Akihiko tried squirming away.

"GAH! M-MY MISTAKE! I'LL TA-" Akihiko started but Misaki looked dead in the teal blue eyes.

"You don't know how much I love you. And apparently you don't see it. So I'm going to show you to prove you." Misaki whispered and went to Akihiko's neck.

Akihiko groaned in pleasure of the sucks and bites he was giving him.

"N-No! I won't do it!" Akihiko managed to break free from Misaki's grasp and got up from the bed.

"Aki...Please." Misaki got up from the bed also and inched his way towards Akihiko.

"Why did you call yourself James in the first place?"

"James is my middle name. My name is Misaki James Micheal Stowell."

"You have two middle names?" Akihiko was confused.

"Yes. Hachi has the same thing. It's just he changes his last name eHachi Trevino Veemo."

"James Micheal Stowell. You just left out Misaki." Akihiko picked up stuff.

"Yes. I did. Glad you noticed it." James smiled.

"Does Shigure or your mother know about this?" Akihiko asked.

Before Misaki could answer: "AKIHIKO!"

"Wh-What? Shigure-" Akihiko stuttered before a shirtless and half naked Shigure tackled him.

Akihiko saw fear in Shigure's black sad eyes. He noticed something on Shigure's chest.

"You won't believe what happened! Hachi-" Shigure cried in Akihiko's chest.

"Hachi did what?" Misa- I mean, James asked his brother.

"He...he..." Shigure looked at his chest to see writing written in Shigure's blood.

"Let me see." Akihiko looked closely at the writing and read.

Fear, worry, pain. All I felt. I am the one. I am the only. Not even my sister. I am unbreakable. I know your secret Misaki Stowell. And you too Akihiko Harita. You might not know, but EVERYONE has at least one secret. And I know both of yours. Akihiko has two, Misaki has one. Beware the tragedy you will experience. Akihiko Harita, you MUST tell the TRUTH of what you DONE to EVERYONE!

"No...He..." Akihiko held his head.

"First of all who is this Misaki? We don't have any family member from our family history that is named Misaki." Shigure managed to get a copy of the history book and skimmed through the Stowell family history.

"Actually Shigure. I am Misaki James Micheal Stowell." Misaki revealed.

Shigure stood there and gasped deeply. "NANI?!" Shigure pulled his hair.

"Yes. I was talking to Mother recently and she told me my name was Misaki, not James. James is one of my middle names." Misaki said.

"HOW COME ITS ALWAYS YOU TWO WHO HAVE MAGICAL AND STRANGE STUFF OCCURING OR COMING YOUR WAY?!" Shigure yelled.

"I honestly have no idea, but what ever it is, there must be something coming for us." Misaki said.

"So Misaki, why did Hachi carve this into my chest instead of yours?" Shigure rubbed the back of his neck and smiled.

"Well Shigure, that's a question I do not know the answer to. I'm pretty sure Hachi knows." Misaki smiled.

Shigure gave him the look of cringe.

"Why are you acting like Sebastian from Black Butler right now?" Shigure asked.

"Ah, so you're watching your 13 year old Husbando Ciel Phantomhive aren't you again?" Misaki smirked.

"Yes. I-Wait WHAT?!" Shigure smiled then yelled at his brother.

"Misaki?" Akihiko said. Misaki looked at Akihiko.

"Yes?" Misaki replied.

"Was your secret Hachi mentioned about is your name Misaki?" Akihiko said.

"Actually no. There is something very worse than that. The only person who knew about this is Father. But he never told a soul."

"Wait. Father knows your secret?" Shigure said.

"Yes. Which is why he hated me so much he ended up wanting to kill me."

"I don't understand how he wanted to even kill you in the first place if he was our father." Shigure was confused.

"I didn't quite understand either, but apparently he did." Misaki looked down on the floor.

"I'm shocked Hachi knows. How does he know out of everyone?"

"Aki. According to Hachi, you have a truth to tell to everyone. Apparently you lied to someone or some people." Misaki held Akihiko's shoulders.

"Yes...I know exactly what I did. And I figured it out after my father got killed by Mysterio." Akihiko started to cry.

"How do you know about this Akihiko? You weren't even there when that occurred." Shigure asked.

"I..um... I just know." Akihiko's heart beated faster and faster.

"Akihiko you are not hiding something from us aren't you?" Misaki placed his hand on his heart.

"N-No I'm not!" Akihiko shoved him away. He panted from all the convincing he is trying to do.

"Fine! You know what?! I WAS THE ONE WHO MURDERED MY FATHER!" Akihiko blurted and yelled.

---
I hate myself rn. Bye.