Chapter 21: Wedding Day

"Misaki..." Akihiko shook his soon-to-be husband awake.

"Aki???" Misaki groaned.

"It's 9:30. We should get ready." Akihiko smiled.

"Oh. The wedding is at noon. Ok. Well. In that case, I'm off to buy a suit." Misaki said getting up.

"And I'm off to buy a dress." Akihiko smiled as Misaki got up and ready to go.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Akihiko? It's me Azura." Azura said as Akihiko went to the door and opened it.

"Azura. I'd never expect you up so soon." Akihiko smiled.

"Hey I can't miss my brother's big day. Too bad Mother and Father died, so they can't see this." Azura looked to the side.

"I know." Akihiko sighed.

"Is the groom up yet? If so, tell him that his bro Shiggy wants to see him at the Ye Olde Shoppe." Azura said as he gave Akihiko flowers and a dress.

" Azura said as he gave Akihiko flowers and a dress

"Misaki?" Akihiko called for the groom

"What?" Misaki called from up the stairs.

"Azura wanted me to tell you that your brother Shiggy wants to see you at the clothing store." Akihiko yelled.

"K. Thanks." Misaki said.

Akihiko looked at the dress that he was going to wear at the wedding. He smiled. It was certainly beautiful. But he didn't know why Azura did all of this just for him.

It looked like Azura tightened the chest because this was a woman's dress but of course Akihiko doesn't care at least one bit.

"Aki?" Misaki asked.

"Yes?" Akihiko sniled and looked up at Midaki who was coming down the stairs. The angle Akihiko looked at him with his blue sparkling eyes made his heart flutter.