Chapter 13: Rider Had Enough

"I KILLED MY FATHER! THERE YOU HAPPY?!" Akihiko yelled. Very mad.

Both brothers were shocked to here Akihiko say those first 4 words.

"Are you joking Akihiko? This means, you were Mysterio. The one who saved our lives!" Shigure hugged Akihiko.

"But I made the wrong choice. I chose friends over family. It's supposed to be family over friends. Family is more important." Akihiko said.

"It's okay Akihiko. I killed my own father. Hakuna Matata." Misaki touched Akihiko's back.

"Misaki. I'm sorry." Akihiko started to cry. "I didn't mean to kill my father. I knew my father loved me all this time. I loved my father as well, because he was the one who took me away from my mother." Akihiko cried.

"Akihiko." Misaki held the side of Akihiko's face.

Akihiko still cried. "Don't be sad Aki. You making me sad." Akihiko saw a single tear drop from Misaki's face.

"Misaki." Akihiko said before Misaki kissed Akihiko's soft lips.

They remained like this. Shigure covered his mouth with his hand to keep himself from fangirling.

Misaki pulled away from a whimpering Akihiko.

"I don't know what to do." Akihiko said.

"It's gonna be okay. I promise." Misaki held Akihiko.

"Ahah!" Akihiko then felt pain in his body, causing him to black out.

"Akihiko!" Misaki catched Akihiko just in time.

Misaki placed a hand on his heart. There was no thump.

"I'm sorry. Did I make him faint?" Hachi stood at the door holding some kind of remote.

"You! What are you doing here?!" Shigure yelled.

"Well..." Hachi smirked. "COME WITH ME YOU TWO!" Hachi grabbed Misaki and Shigure by the tentacles and dragged them to Deepsea Metro.

They left Akihiko behind in Misaki's apartment. Unconscious.

Meanwhile, Rider was hanging out with Goggles and the Splatoon Manga characters at the Square.

"Have you seen Akihiko? He was supposed to meet us here." Goggles asked Rider.

"I actually don't know where he went. Last time I saw him was in James' apartment." Gloves said.

"I'm going to check on him. I'll be back." Rider said leaving the gang.

Rider walked up the stairs of the Square to the apartments.

"Here we are." Rider said knocking on the door. No response.

Rider rose an inkbrow and entered the room and the first thing he found was Akihiko's unconscious body on the floor.

Rider gasped. He ran next to his side and held his head. Then he remembered something.

He remembered hearing Mika say that Hachi slapped Akihiko when he was in the circle of people trying to get pictures of Misaki.

Rider was filled with anger and rage.

He knew who Hachi was. When they introduced octolings in Inkopolis, Hachi was the first octoling.

He knew where Hachi came from.

Rider thought and took a picture of Akihiko on his phone. He ran to the gang.

"Guys! I'm leaving Inkopolis for a few minutes. Okay?"

"Why?" Army asked.

"For private reasons." Rider lied and started to run the opposite direction.