Chapter 2: Call From Akihiko

James woke up the next morning feeling nauseous.

"Ow.." James held his head. He pulled the covers off of him, and checked his social media. It said.

23 unread messages

He decided to take a glance at the messages.

Shigure: James. Bro. Are you good? You havent been in the plaza. I'm worried bout u. :(

Marina: James. Are you okay? I'm just making sure.

MikaPika: James! WHERE R U? We cant find U anywhere! ;-;

LokiMyoki: Dude. You're not ded r u? Lik if u cri evertim ;^;

Aki💖: Babe, I havent heard from u yesterday. Plz respond. ;(

Mother: Honey. Shigure is worried about you. Are you feeling okay?

Marie: Agent 3? Are you okay? You havent been at work for 5 days.

Callie😋: JJJAAAMMMEEESSS! UUU HHHAAVVEENNTT BBBEEEEEENNN AAANNNSSSWWWEEERRRIIINNNGGG MMMEEE!!! AAANNNSSSWWWEEERRR MMMEEE!!!

Jaidyn: Hey its Jaidyn. I'm just wondering if you're okay.

Aki💖: Baaaabe! Answer me! :((

Callie: If u don't answer me, im gonna murder u in ur sleep.

Most of the messages were from his friends asking if he was okay. Did it look like James was okay?!

James closed his messenger and decided to look at Akihiko's social media.

He scrolled through his Inkstagram and found a new picture.

Its_AkiHarita4: I miss me green bean..
:( Love u greeny.

James smiled sadly at the picture. He texted Akihiko because he didnt want him to think he died.

Agent3GreenBean: Srry Aki..I got tired yesterday, so I went to bed early. Srry blue boo. Love u!!! XOXO 💖💕

He turned off his phone and got dressed. He decided to get a tentacle cut, since he didn't get one in like a year.

There was one issue though. He didn't know who he trusted enough to cut his tentacles.

"D'oh!" James facepalmed as he got up from tying his shoes.

A fancy knock was heard on James' door already.

"Oh joy." James walked towards the door knowing who it was.

"What's the password?" James smiled.

"The password is..Jamaki." The person on the other side said.

"Ring ding ding! Come in!" James opened the door to see Shigure.

"Hello my big bro!" James smiled and welcomed his brother inside.

"Yo! You never told us you lived here in a luxurious apartment!" Shigure said.

"Well, Its not luxurious but it's nice." James said as Shigure sat down on the couch. Shigure sighed as he had a strange expression on his face.

"Dude. Whats with the sex face?" James laughed.

"Hey! Its my relaxation face! Okay?! Baka!" Shigure turned his head to the side.

"Hmm...you're starting to act like you're sitting on your husbando's dingy.." James smirked.

"Like you even know who my Husbando is." Shigure said.