Chapter 18: Good Resolve but Terrible Death

"The time is frozen." Shigure said.

Akihiko and Nila widened their eyes in shock.

"H-How could this happen?!"

"Someone must've traveled back through time and changed the past by interfering with the event happening." Shigure said.

"How do you know all this?" Nila asked.

"Mother. I study EVERYTHING." Shigure said.

"So you know how we can stop this right?" Akihiko asked.

"Remember the jewel I gave to Misaki when I first arrived at Inkopolis?" Nila asked.

"Yes." Akihiko nodded.

"That was the jewel to control time. I gave it to Misaki, but he or someone broke it." Nila said.

"That was what the jewel was all about?" Akihiko said.

"Yes. I gave it to him to protect, but either the stone broke or it is not in trusted hands." Nila said.

"I'd say we find that stone and travel back through time and change the past." Nila said.

"But how?!" Shigure asked.

"Let's head out." Akihiko said.

Nila, Shigure, and Akihiko got out of the time traveling locker.

"Now we must hurry." Akihiko went back in the locker. Shigure followed. Nila waited then went to a different time.

They arrived at their destination.

"This is what happened minutes ago." Akihiko said.

He looked over to his left and saw Misaki and Hachi.

"Look at you, strong and all." Hachi said.

Akihiko ran and grabbed Misaki and Hachi.

"Hey what are you doing!?" Hachi said.

"Akihiko!" Misaki said. Akihiko grabbed Misaki, and Shigure held Hachi and both went out, leaving the younger Agent 3 and Agent 8 at their business.

Akihiko got out of that time along with Shigure holding the vicious Hachi.

"Let me at him!" Hachi bit and attacked Shigure's arm, but Shigure had one hell of an arm. Hachi somehow got tired and passed out.

Shigurd put Hachi down on the floor to sleep.

"Misaki are you okay? Where's the legendary jewel?" Akihiko asked setting him down on the ground.

Misaki rose the jewel and a bright white glow was shining its brightest.

Shigure and Akihiko shielded their eyes from the brightness.

"Where's Mother?" Misaki asked.

"Let's travel back through time shall we?" Shigure said.

The three got into the locker once again and traveled back to where Hachi was going to kill Misaki.

Shigure and Misaki looked over to their left to see something they couldn't believe.

"MOTHER!! NO!" Shigure and Misaki yelled and ran over to Nila.

They found Nila Stowell with a knife Hachi had earlier in her chest.

"Mother..." Misaki held her head.

"Please..Wake up." Shigure placed his hand on her heart.

Nothing. She is officially dead.

Akihiko looked down at the dead mother. He felt so much sorrow for her.

"Misaki...Are you okay?" Akihiko asked Misaki.

"I'm...Okay..." Misaki wiped the tears from his green eyes.

James hugged Akihiko like he was the only thing left.

Akihiko hugged back still looking down at the dead mother.

"Come on Misaki let's head back." Akihiko dragged Misaki by the arm. Misaki broke free from Akihiko's grasp and went back to his mother. Misaki picked up his mother and carried her out of 2015.

Misaki, Shigure, Akihiko, and Nila made it out and back to the present.

The three squids started heading out of Deepsea Metro. Misaki still held his mother in his arms.

The three got back in Inkopolis. Everything was back to normal. Akihiko, Shigure, and Misaki were confused.

"What happened?" Shigure said.

"Whatever all we know is everything is back to normal now. Now come on let's get your mother out of here. Not in a mean way." Akihiko said.

"May Mother Nila watch over us." Misaki and Shigure held each other's arms and closed their eyes.

Akihiko got busy burying Nila in Misaki's backyard.

Misaki looked down to see Akihiko placing Nila's coffin in the dirt.

"Goodbye mother." Misaki and Shigure said. Misaki kneels and places a black rose on Nila's grave. Shigure

Akihiko now realized something. Akihiko killed his mother and father. And then Misaki killed his father, but his mother killed herself, or did she get murdered? Whatever. It is now Stowell and Harita history.

"Misaki. You need to write your name in this book." Shigure pulled out the book and placed it on the table.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that book." Misaki got out a pen he had in his pocket and wrote his full name in the Stowell history book.

"What do we do now?" Shigure asked Misaki and Akihiko.

Akihiko suddenly remembered that he is supposed to go amd defeat DJ Octavio.

"I'll be right back." Akihiko ran towards the manhole leading to Cuttlefish Cabin.

°°°
Agent 4 got to the area he previously was before all of this time freezing happened.

"Huh?" Agent 4 said to himself confused.

There was nothing in the area. Agent 4 stood there and looked around. Agent 4 rose an inkbrow in confusion.

He sighed. He turned around and walked in the other direction out of the area.

As Agent 4 walked out of the room, he started crying.

Agent 4 got back to Cuttlefish Cabin. Marie wasn't there. Agent 4 saw a pregnant test lying on the table in front of him. Agent 4 walked forwards towards it and picked it up. He saw a note on it. It read:

You might want to take this just to make sure. ~Marie

Akihiko picked up the test and opened the box. He felt a tear run down his face. He read the directions and took the pregnancy test behind the cabin.

Akihiko got his results and wide eyed. "N-No...It can't be..." Akihiko covered his mouth and cried.

---
I've hit depression for the past couple weeks. I'm sorry for not posting for so long. I still have depression.

I'm just gonna work away the depression and watch some more Black Butler and play video games to see if this helps at all.

I'm worthless. Stupid. Why am I even here? I wasn't even supposed to exist in the first place if my mother didn't survive cancer.

I'll try to feel better soon. I promise.

~SumSum
-Stay Postitive..