Chapter 2

Delondon's P.O.V

"I know you fucking lying, tell me you fucking lying" I said jumping up out of my chair. Amor kept the same nervous look on her face.

"I'm not lying" she said biting her lip.

"Why the fuck is he going on the trip with us" I asked irritated as fuck. I have managed to avoid Micah for three years, only for him to come on my spring break trip. "Who invited him?" I asked.

"Look calm down," Amor started to say.

"WHO THE FUCK INVITED HIM" I asked again, slowing it down this time since she seemed to not hear me the first time.

"Tonio did" she said hesitantly. I quickly pulled out my phone and facetimed him. Tonio of all fucking people. I'll be damned.

"What up Deee.... Ohh I guess Amor told you" he said answering the phone. I had a mug on my face.

"Yea she told me that you went and did some fake ass shit, how could you invite him" I asked. I was kind of hurt because of all people Tonio knows.

"Look I'm sorry" he started. I rolled my eyes. "I really am, I didn't even mean to invite him. We were talking and may have mentioned that we were looking for one extra person to go but we couldn't find anybody, then a week later he called and asked me if we were still looking. I said yes, not thinking anything about it and the next thing I knew he sending me his money. I didn't want to turn around and tell him no" he said explaining. He looks as if he was telling the truth but still.

"I can't believe you" I said shaking my head.

"I would turn around and tell him not come but the man bought his plane ticket already, it's a later flight though" I shook my head. Micah ass knew what the fuck he was doing.

"Good bye" I said no longer wanting to continue with the conversation.

"Maybe he'll sell his ticket" Amor said. I just looked at her. Grabbing my purse, I walked out of my room. I got last minute shit to buy. I can't worry about the betrayal right now. It's my last spring break as an undergrad and I will enjoy myself.

Walking out the apartment I went to run my last-minute errands. I hope I can my patience at the store, cause I'm going to need a lot of that to get through this weekend.

***

We finally checked in to an AirBnB we had rented for the trip. Our flight was early as hell this morning, which means I didn't get much sleep, since I waited last minute to get my things packed. We actually almost missed the plane, I'm sure everyone was mad, but they wouldn't there say anything to me. Plus, I kind of made us run late on purpose. I know it was fucked up but I calculated it well enough so we wouldn't actually miss the plane.

"Come on De, we on vacation can't you be mad at me when we get back" Amor said. She had been trying to talk to me from the moment we step foot off the plane.

"I can't be mad at your ass then either because we have graduation pictures to take when we get back" I said rolling my eyes. She pouted. I sighed. Ok we are on vacation and I would hate it if the rolls were reverse and she was being the sour puss. "Ok I'm not mad anymore, you still gone make those margaritas" I asked. She smiled.

"I knew your ass was listening" she said. We had stopped by the store and bought some liquor so we could start turning up as soon as we got here. Amor makes the best margaritas. We finally got the keys and made it to the front of the house, and it was beautiful.

We had rented a 3-bedroom luxury beach house, with a pool in the backyard. It also came with a grill and patio furniture.

"Damn this bitch is nice" Chris said as he brought the last bag in. He and Tonio made sure to unpack the car, while the girls and I had walked right on in.