Chapter 15

Micah's P.O.V

It was finally Saturday and a nigga could rest or so I thought. I was currently trying to make a bottle but that didn't stop the baby from crying.

"Morgan come on now, you know this bottle for you. Stop crying" I said while shaking the bottle up. I just hoped I put the right amount of formula in the bottle. I picked Morgan up and tried to give her the bottle, but she wouldn't take it. Her little screams got louder. I can not fucking do this, what the fuck was I thinking. I really wanted to call her mom to come get her but I didn't want to hear mouth. "Come on Morgan, what's wrong" I asked. She was only 6 months old so I knew she couldn't talk but I wish she could.

I decided to call the only person I knew would help. I picked up my phone called her instead of facetiming. She answered on the 4th ring. "Hello" her soft voice said through the phone. Sometimes I feel like a little bitch talking to her, my be skipping a beat and shit. "Hey De" I said. The last time I spoke to her was Monday at our meeting. It was interesting. I asked to take her out again and she said no once again but I know she'll eventually say yes.

"What's up" she asked.

"Are you busy?" I asked. Morgan was still crying so I put her in her play pen and stepped out of the room. She was still in my eye sight just further away from my ear.

"Um it depends" she said. I rolled my eyes. She knows her not doing anything, just be trying to flex on a nigga.

"Well I need your help with something, can you please stop by my place" I basically begged. I didn't know how to stop this baby from crying and I didn't want to call her mother, a nigga wasn't trying to have those problems.

"Micah, I'm not having sex with you again" she said. I smirk. She's been thinking about me. Morgan cries got louder and it snapped me out of my thoughts. "What' that" she asked. Nosey ass.

"Girl ain't nobody said nothing about sex, just come help me please" I said almost in tears myself.

She sighed. "Fine, I'll be there soon" she said. I texted her the code to come up so I wouldn't have to buzz her in.

I walked back into the room with Morgan, she was still screaming. Please De, get here soon before this child explodes. I picked her up and tried to rock her to sleep. She would quiet down for a second but then start crying again. What the hell? Are all babies like this? About 5 minutes later the doorbell rang. Damn that was fast. I went and opened the door for De. "That was fast" I said still rocking Morgan.

De looked confused for a second as she saw the baby in my arms. "Yea I was out already this way running errands. Um what the hell Micah" she said with wide eyes. "Mya let you watch her baby" she said laughing. I mugged her. What the fuck is so funny? I'm capable of doing this uncle shit.

"Can you just make her stop crying" I said. She finally walked in the house. She sat her keys and purse on the table next to the door. She reached for Morgan and Morgan reached back. Huh. As soon as Morgan was in De arms she laid her head on her chest.

"I've been trying to get her to stop crying for last hour I tried everything, I changed her, tried to feed her, bounced her and you just did it in 5 seconds" I said.

"When is the last time you saw her Micah? She probably doesn't know you" she said. She kicked her shoes off and walked into the living room, where I had all Morgan things laid out. I followed. I mean maybe she did have a point. The last time I saw Morgan she was like 4 months old but a nigga be working and I just don't have the time to see my family like I should.

"And she knows you" I asked confused. You mean to tell me all this time she couldn't speak to me was she was still communicating with my family.

"Say yesss, I know teetee London, say yess baby" she said talking to Morgan. Morgan smiled as De started to play with her. "I just want to know why she asked you to watch her and not me?" she said looking at me.