Chapter 26

Delondon's P.O.V

"Um did you give Kane my number" Amor asked me. I was in my room with Amber as we were getting ready for our last dinner here in Hawaii,she had asked me to wand curl her hair for her. I frowned.

"Uhh, why?" I asked confused. I just know she's not about to say he's been calling or texting her because that would be weird. After breaking up with Kane he called and texted me just about every day and I was responding back at first, thinking maybe we could just be friends but after realizing he wasn't letting up I blocked him on my phone and damn near had to block him on all of my social media accounts, Gmail included.

"He's been texting and he called me today" she said sitting down next to Amber. Amber frowned.

"That's weird" she said. I nodded my head in agreement. That was very weird, especially considering I never gave him her number.

"I mean I think it's kind of cute. Like he's really trying hard to win you back" she said smiling. I almost threw up, because girl that doesn't make any sense.

"It's definitely creepy" I said going back to what I was doing.

"His approach my be off, but De I can tell he really wants to make things work with you" Amor said.

"Ok but I'm not interested in making things work with him" I said. I was starting to get annoyed with the fact that Amor kept bringing Kane up. Since I told her that we broke up she just always has something to say.

"So you don't think him reaching out to your friend was a sweet gesture" she asked.

"No it wasn't and what's up with you? Like why are you going so hard for him?" I asked finally ready to tell her to back off.

"I'm just saying he may not be who want but I think he could be who you need. You're a successful woman and he's a successful man on the route to be even more successful. I think that's a little better than who you want" she said laughing a little. Ok that's it.

"Okay can you stop doing that?" I asked putting the wand curlers down. She looked surprised.

"What am I doing?" she asked. I could hear Amber make a sound. See even she knows Amor has been very out of pocket lately.

"You keep talking about what I need versus what I want and every time I have the smallest bit of interaction with Micah you give me this stank look" I said. It's no secret Micah and I have been hooking up on the trip and Amor let's her disapproval show big time. Which I can understand but damn sis I get it, you don't like him there's no need to always show it or bring it up.

"I do not be giving you a stank look" she said as if she was appalled that I would even say such a thing.

"Nall, you definitely give her a look" Amber said backing me up.

"Oh nobody was talking to you and if I do give you a 'look'" she said holding up quotation marks "I can see the mistake you're making. You're sleeping with him now and before you know it you're giving him another chance and now you're heartbroken and I'm left to pick up the pieces" she said.

"Pick up the pieces" I questioned.

"You know what I mean De, that boy has hurt you numerous times, why give him another chance to do it." She said with annoyance to her voice. When Amor felt passionate about something it showed and you could hear it in her voice.

"Ok but I'm a grown ass woman, if I choose to give someone another chance then that's my business" I said back.

At first Amber was just listening but at this point I think she could sense that things were getting a little heated. "Ok guys, just calm down" she said getting up.