Chapter 6

Amber and Tonio in the Multimedia

Delondon's P.O.V

I woke up and my head was pounding. What the fuck happened last night? The last thing I remember was singing and taking shots. Groaning I rolled over on my side only to hit something hard. Reaching out my hand I felt it and it was a body. I slowly began to panic. I looked and it was Micah. My eyes went wide. Ok De, calm down he probably just passed out in your bed last night on some drunk shit, I thought to myself. Lifting up the shit I looked down and I was completely naked. Ok now I'll panic, cause what the fuck.

I smacked him on his chest. "Ouch girl what the fuck" he said rubbing the spot but not waking up.

"What are you doing in my bed" I asked but he had dozed off back to sleep. "Wake up" I said hitting him again. He popped up.

"Ok I'm up....what" he asked.

"Are you naked"? I asked him. He looked down and said yes. I looked at him for a minute and then it finally hit him.

"Oh shit" he said coming to a realization. "Did we"? he asked trailing off.

"I think we did" I said. I sat there on the bed just starring at the wall trying to collect my thoughts. I was embarrsed for some reason. "Get out of my bed please" I said.

"Um this is my bed" He responded. Sure enough I looked on the other side of the room and saw my bed. I placed my head in my hand. No. I didn't know how to feel. Micah put his hand around me to comfort me.

"Don't touch me" I said, I was still trying to figure out how I felt. "Could close your eyes, so I can you know" I asked nervously.

"I mean it's not like I haven't seen your body before" he said.

"Close your eyes dude" I screamed lowly. Just has his eyes closed. There was a knock at the door. We looked at each other in a panic. He motioned for me to speak and I motioned for him to speak.

"De... Micah...Hello" Amor voice said at the door.

"Say something" I said in a whisper.

"Um yea" Micah said in a sleepy voice.

"Is De, still sleep. I texted her to see if yall was up. We're going to brunch since it's our last day" Amor said.

"Tell her I'm still sleep" I whispered.

"Yea she's still sleep. I can wake her up though" he said shrugging his shoulders, looking at me. I shook my head no.

"Oh no, that's fine but do you want to come we're leaving in about 10 minutes" she said back.

"Go" I said.

" I don't want to go" he said.

"What you mean you don't want to go I didn't ask you what you wanted" I said looking at him.