Chapter 35

Delondon's P.O.V

About three years later

"Nicki I'm going to go ahead and leave for the day; I'm not feeling it" I said to my assistant as I locked my office door.

"Are you ok?" she asked me, giving me a concerned look. I nodded my head.

"I will be. I just need to some rest, especially with the party tomorrow" I said. It was a Friday and I normally left early on Fridays, but I barely did any work.

"Ok I'll have Dana, to finish up that papers work and have it on your desk Monday morning" Nicki said. Dana was Nicki's assistant. It sounds crazy but with Kim retiring, I basically ran the place and Nicki become my right-hand person, meaning she has taken on more, so it was needed. I no longer have my own sets of clients, just a few who couldn't let go. The agency is still owned by Kim, I'm just the CEO of the company and I own 35%.

"Thanks Nicki, see you at the party tomorrow" I said walking out. I got in my car and sighed. Today I was feeling extra sad, so I decided to go to the cemetery. I went and bought two sets of flowers and headed to see my loved ones.

During the ride over taught back to some of days that I considered to be the worst days of my life, of course the day my daughter was born and the day I was proposed to. It's crazy how the two days that were supposed to be the best day life both turned out to be the worst day of life.

"De, you need to go home sweetie" Amber said as she sat next to me. It's like I heard her but at the same time I didn't. I said nothing, I just sat their staring ahead.

"Yea De you can come back; you just at least need to change clothes. You're covered in blood" Tonio added. I had been sitting in the hospitals waiting room all night. I was leaving until I heard something about Micah. Last I checked they had to do an emergency surgery to remove the bullets. I knew something bad was coming, I just knew it. Micah and De could never be happy for too long. Trying to rid myself of the bad thoughts I finally spoke. It had hit me that I haven't seen my child since the proposal.

"Where's Mj?" I asked.

"He's at your place with your mom and them" Tonio said. "I can take you there if you want to go." He said. I was stuck. I wanted to be with my baby but I just couldn't bring myself to leave this hospital without knowing if Micah would pull through or not.

"How about we, just bring you a change of clothes because De you have to take this bloody dress off, ok" Amber said. I nodded. "Ok so we'll be right back" she said. She looked like she didn't to leave me.

"Baby I'll go, you stay with her" Tonio said. She nodded and sat back down. Once Tonio had left. I looked at Amber.

"What am I supposed to tell my son?" I said breaking down and just crying. She held me as I cried in her arms. I can't believe this happening to me.

I decided to visit Leila's grave first, because tomorrow would of have been her 9th birthday and I think that's the reason I've been feeling so sad all day. I just wish my baby was here so I could give her the best birthday party ever tomorrow. I want to hug her and kiss her, do her hair. I felt tears coming down my face as I cleaned around her headstone. I placed the flowers on her grave. Grief was such a weird emotion. One day you're good and the next it's like it's all new again. I know that I didn't have a choice to dwell in, I had to keep pushing despite how I really feel inside. I'm just happy I have great friends and family to help me during my tough times.

Right as I was about to get up a heard a little voice scream out mommy. I turned around to look and sure enough my Mj was running towards me. His little legs were moving too. Once he got to me, I picked him up. "Hey mommy baby" I said, giving him some kisses. Just like that my mood had brighten up just my seeing my baby's face.

"Mommy, you crying?' he asked wiping my face. I tried my hardest to very transparent with him although he was only 3.

"Yea, you remember when we talk about your big sister Leila, well mommy is missing her so much today because her birthday is tomorrow" I said. He nodded his head.

"Mommy you cry when you miss daddy too" he said. I nodded.

"You're right I do cry when I miss daddy" I said laughing a little. My baby was observant. By now my husband had reached up. I put Mj down

"Hey baby" he said leaning in giving me a quick peck.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked taking my one my 18-month-old from his hands. He gave me a little smile and my heart melted even more. My kids are just making my day.

"We were going to surprise you at the office, but Nicki said you had left, so I figured this was the only place you could be" he said. I smiled. "One of those days" he asked. I nodded. He pulled me into a hug. I love the fact that I married such a loving man.

"Daddy mommy crying because she miss Lele and you" he said, making us laugh.

"I only miss him when he's out of town" I said. I just know I'm not going to hear the end of this.

"You be crying when you miss me?" he asked.

"Baby it's the hormones, that's all" I said placing my hand on my pregnant belly.

"N'all you just be missing big daddy" he said. Married 3 years and Micah still gets the big head about every little thing. "How are my girls today though" he said also placing his hand on my belly.

"We're hungry" I said pouting.

"Well we can't have that, now can we" he said. "Let's take these flowers to Keeb grave, because I know that's where you were headed next and then we can go eat" he said. I smiled. He knows how to keep me happy. I nodded.

"Ok boy, we have to feed the girl's, what do y'all think they want to eat" he asked taking Malachi from me as we began walking to Keeb's grave

"Pizza" Mj shouted. I frowned.

"I don't think wants that, what about you little man, what do you think?" he asked to Malachi.

"Shicken nuggets" he said trying to say chicken nuggets.

"So, which will it be, ladies" Micah said looking at me.

"Looks like you'll be picking a restaurant that serves pizza and chicken nuggets for kids and steak for the adults" I said. Micah laughed.

Once we put the flowers on Keeb's grave we left. Shane will come by and take my car home, since I would be leaving with Micah. While driving to the restaurant, Micah looked over at me. "So you really be crying when I'm not home" he asked, I sighed. Being pregnant I have always been very clingy to Micah, so yes when he is gone to long I cry and Mj walked on me crying one time, so hell I told him it's because I miss daddy and every since then whenever I cry he assumes it's because I miss Micah ole ugly ass.

"It's the baby, and this is exactly why it's the last one" I said.

"Uht,uht you said we were going to have a lot more babies, remember that" he asked. I sighed. I didn't even know he heard me say that.

"That's when I thought you were dying".

"And I'm still here, so I'm getting my NBA team with 5 starters and two alternatives" he said. I'll let him think that.

After being shot two times, Micah made a full recovery. We married a few months after he got out the hospital and the babies haven't stopped. I'm starting to believe Amor when she's says I'm fertile myrtle, even she only still has one. Amber had two and I'm the only one on my third child and let's not even mention the babies that didn't make it.

Oh, and we definitely know who shot my man and that bitch is behind bars where she belongs. I wish one of them bullets would have bounced back and hit her crazy ass and yes I'm talking about that psycho Kendra. She thought she was going to take him out, I know she was sick hearing about the wedding from her jail cell.

Life for us right now has been nothing short of great. We moved to a new house but with all of these damn kids we really didn't have a choice. Micah just signed a new contract with the network that his show is on. In about 3 more months our baby girl Delilah will b here. All in all we're happy, of course we still have our days but life is good.

It took us a lot to get here but in the end it was truly worth it.