Chapter 24

Micah's P.O.V

It's been about a month since Keeb passed and although it seems like we all have gone on living lives the truth the hurt from losing a friend is still there no matter how hard we try to heal from it. Chris proposed to Amor and invited all of us to Hawaii for a engagement trip, rather than them having an engagement party. That's the thing we're all trying to celebrate now. It's our second day here and so far, it's been a good trip. Tonio and Amber be acting homesick every couple of hours though, which I can understand I mean Reign is only 8 weeks old. It was really hard for them to leave her but they wanted to be here for Chris and Amor plus the baby was with Amber's mom.

Today was just a chill day for us. We had grilled out earlier today and now we were just chilling pool side talking shit to each other.

"Now let me ask you a question" Delondon started. I could tell that she was feeling good just by the look she had her on face Laughing slightly at her I raised my brow indicating for her to go on and ask me the question. "So, like when you be having sex with other women and they see my name on your heart, like what do they do. Like does it make them uncomfortable. I'm just curious" she said pointing towards the tattoo I had on my heart of both her and Leila's name. I frowned what the hell kind of question is that.

"I don't have sex" I said shrugging. She cocked her head to the side as if she didn't believe me.

"So you wasn't just fucking that girl Kennedy" she asked with a thinking face. I chuckled. Who the hell is Kennedy.

"Who is Kennedy?" I asked matching her thinking face.

"You know the crazy girl, who keeps popping up at your place. The damn girl you took to Tonio and Amber's wedding" she said with a small smile. I know her ass ain't talking about Kendra.

"You mean Kendra" I asked. She shrugged at me correcting her name. "And how you know she be showing up at my house, you been talking to Shane?" I asked. She think that I don't know that she bee checking up on me through Shane but I knew. Not because he told me but because some of the things she know Shane is the only other person that be knowing.

She made a face "What you think I spend my free time asking Shane questions about you? I don't be talking to him" she said taking a sip of her drink. I side eyed her. Yea right. "But you never answered my question though" she said switching the subject back. I feel like De been flirting with me lately, which is leading me to believe that her and ole boy broke up.

"They be saying the same thing, you be saying" I said licking my lips. She looked away. I laughed at her reaction. Somebody need to tell her curiosity killed the cat.

"See you do too much, I just really wanted to know" she said rolling her eyes.

"I gave you an answer" I said shrugging. She shook her head.

"No, you were trying to be funny" she said sliding into the pool. We were sitting on the edge of the pool just talking. Amber and Tonio went in, to Facetime Amber's mom so they could check on the baby and I don't where the hell Chris and Amor went.

"Ok so I've had a couple women in the past ask me about it after sex and I just always told them the second name is my daughter's and the first one is my grandmother's" I said and before I could get the last words out I was dying of laughter because Delondon was trying to pull me in the pool.

"I know you ain't telling bitches I'm your grandma" she said hitting pulling on me. I just went on ahead and jumped in the pool. I grabbed her so she stop hitting me.

"Damn I'm just playing with you" I said laughing. I was holding her hands behind her back.

"Let me go" she said trying to wiggle out of my hold.