Chapter 11

Delondon's P.O.V

Boom Boom Boom was all I could hear. At first I thought it was a dream but the more I heard it I realized that it was actually somebody knocking on my front door. What in the entire fuck? I jumped out of bed and slung my own door opened. Amor had just walked out of her room as well.

"Yo who is that" she asked me once she saw me frowned.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I asked. I'm just as confused as her.

"Well since she was coming to open the door I thought you knew" she said rolling her eyes. I stopped and looked at her. Sometimes I swear she's not the brightest crayon in the box. For now I'm just going to blame it on sleep. Shaking my head I continued to the front door where the knocking was coming from. I looked into the peep whole and saw the idiot. I turned to Amor.

"Go back to bed, I'm sure it's for me" I said sighing. She raised an eyebrow and I just opened the door.

"You better have a good reason for banging on my damn door at 5 in the morning" I said. He looked like he was scared to speak but don't be scared now negro.

"I honestly forgot that you weren't a morning person" Micah said. He has never had a problem with waking up in the morning. He would get up as early as 5 in morning just to go work out when we was together. I just didn't get why he was her at my door, interrupting my sleep. I groaned and walked away. I could hear him walking in and closing the door.

"Oh it's this nigga" Amor said. She waved her hand and walked back into her room. I heard her door shut.

I turn to look at him, waiting for him to say something. "These are for you" he said handing me some roses. I took them and through them on the couch.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I may be being a little rude, but this man really just woke me up out of my sleep and I have to be awake in a few hours.

"Well I thought maybe I could take you to breakfast" he said. I looked at him trying to figure out if he was dumb or just stupid. "I mean it is the first day of your career" he said with a smile.

If he thinks I'm going any where with him, then he is sadly mistaken.

"Can you pass the salt n pepper" Micah asked. I rolled my eyes and slid the shakers over to him. He smiled and said thank you. I frowned and went back to staring at my plate. It was now 7 and we were at IHOP. Micah would not leave my house until I got up and dressed and came with his stupid ass to this stupid ass restaurant.

"So are you excited?" he asked smiling at me. I looked at him with a straight face and went back to eating. I didn't say much. One because I was fucking tired and two because I was nervous as fuck. It basically was the first day of my career. I have the potential to be one of the best publicists. I could be on some Olivia Pope shit. Real good at job. Mm maybe one day I really could be crisis person for like the President. Not Trump though, someone a little more tolerable. Or what if I like becomes Rihanna's person publicist, maybe even Nicki's. So many endless possibilities. Kimberley Waters have so many clients, it's no telling who I will work with first. "De" Micah said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh" I said realizing I had been staring at him the whole time.

"I said are you excited" he said. I nodded my head yes and then started to yawn.

"Yea just tired" I said. In good timing the waitress came over. "Excuse me miss, can I get another cup of coffee" I said. She nodded and said right away. She topped off Micah's orange juice and left. She returned not even a full minute later with the coffee. She poured it into my cup. "Thank you" I mumbled. I added my cream and sugars and stirred it up. I took a few sips and looked over at Micah. He was starring at me. I'm starting to think dude is a real fucking weirdo. I made a face but he didn't look away. Instead he laughed. I rolled my eyes. His smiled then dropped off his face. Frowning I could see that he was looking at something or someone behind him. Before I could turn around to see what it was, a person had walked over to our table.